Hey all. Loving the note 5. Was planning to go naked but it is a little slippery. Looking for a case that will still keep the smaller width (than the note 4). Was thinking of the same view flip cover as well as I've never used a flip cover. Suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-22-2015 12:37 PM
    I got the tech21 slim case. It doesn't add much to the phone but has their mesh whatever technology that protects it. Do a quick search for it and you will see. The one i got is kinda of clear with black, and then black border, looks sharp on the white note5.

To be honest with this case on the phone still feels almost too thin lol.

I paid 44 dollars i think at verizon yesterday for mine. If you want a true slim protective case, this is it.

sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDCard!
    Harlemknight likes this.
    08-22-2015 12:48 PM
    I got the tech21 slim case. It doesn't add much to the phone but has their mesh whatever technology that protects it. Do a quick search for it and you will see. The one i got is kinda of clear with black, and then black border, looks sharp on the white note5.

To be honest with this case on the phone still feels almost too thin lol.

I paid 44 dollars i think at verizon yesterday for mine. If you want a true slim protective case, this is it.

sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDCard!
    I got the tech21 case also from Best Buy but I only bought it since my other case wouldn't arrive until my the end of this coming week. Its a verus case Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, Verus [Crystal Bumper][Steel Silver] - [Clear][Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] - For Samsung Note 5 N920 Devices: Cell Phones & Accessories I'll see which one I like more then return the other.
    08-22-2015 01:45 PM
    Tech21

08-22-2015 04:00 PM
    Ringke ultra slim
    08-22-2015 04:10 PM
    I got the tech21 case also from Best Buy but I only bought it since my other case wouldn't arrive until my the end of this coming week. Its a verus case Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, Verus [Crystal Bumper][Steel Silver] - [Clear][Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] - For Samsung Note 5 N920 Devices: Cell Phones & Accessories I'll see which one I like more then return the other.
    I have the same Verus case in the same color.. I love it.

Sent from my Note 5
    08-22-2015 04:12 PM
    Thanks guys. Funny question, what's the default font size? I changed it and there's no reset option lol.

08-22-2015 05:40 PM