Does your note 5 have dead stuck pixels?

PDXNW

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Had mine for 3 days now and one just showed up or I just noticed it. I can't unsee it now so it's definitely getting returned. Might have to consider the 6P....

Posted via the Android Central App

frodo72

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Yes, my 64gb galaxy note 5 just had one appear out of nowhere today. I just bought my new phone 2 months ago for $830. I saw that little green pixel today, called Samsung, and I'm appalled at their response. Basically told me I have to send my phone from Hawaii to Texas for a "free repair". It would take 14 business days.

So basically Samsung will sell defective phones and have the consumer send them in for repair. That is outrageous to me. :mad:

I can't go 14 days without my phone. I'm wondering if I don't repair it, will it get worst? I can live with a tiny green pixel on my phone though the principle of it is annoying. I just paid a lot of money for a phone that is defective. That's not right. I just don't want it getting worst.

geoffjam78

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
There is an app called Stuck Pixel Tool. It's supposed to repair stuck pixels...not sure if it really works but some of the reviews were really positive. Worth a try if you have to ship phone back anyway.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000