Titanium 64gb

calvin_147

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have an idea if any countries at all are getting the silver note 5 in 64gb or if anyone knows roughly when the silver will be released in Australia or America? I really can't find it anywhere and it's the one I desperately want :(
Any help would be great :)

nicor6

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
there another post someone bought his in thailand, it seems the silver is really rare, and its the best colour of them all

nicor6

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
OMG!!! it looks so beautiful!! where did you buy yours? you have more pics of it? specially the back panel? really nice device, would love to get one, with 64gb

calvin_147

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I saw that, but it's only the 32gb, it seems that the titanium is the only colour out at the moment that hasn't come out at all in a 64 gb :(

peterburns

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
~ I really wanted to wait for the 64GB, but I'm weak :) Haven't had a chance to really get into it - but just the first few hours - wow, this thing is so awesome in hand ~ love the weight. Depending on the light or angle - it looks silver to dark grey to almost black - this color is a stunner.
I bought on ebay for $785 shipped ....

Attachments

• note 5 titan 2.jpg
    note 5 titan 2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 127
  • note 5 back glass.jpg
    note 5 back glass.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

nicor6

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
~ I really wanted to wait for the 64GB, but I'm weak :) Haven't had a chance to really get into it - but just the first few hours - wow, this thing is so awesome in hand ~ love the weight. Depending on the light or angle - it looks silver to dark grey to almost black - this color is a stunner.
I bought on ebay for $785 shipped ....

wow looks really great, love it! wish i could get one like that, thanks for the pics sir, so does that mean the silver 64gb has not been released yet?

peterburns

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Before I bought - I was watching only on ebay for 64gb in titan - and never saw one listed for sale. I had heard that they were being released later this month or next month?

eleighstevie

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Wait.. how did you take a photo of your phone without your phone? Mind blowing...

On a serious Note, though, really do love the titanium colour. Major boo to Samsung for not releasing the 64gb Note 5 in Aus or Canada. Such a tease. :'(

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just received my 32GB Titan today. I had wanted to wait for the 64 (but didn't) ... Such a cool color in person.

View attachment 194575

Soooooooooooooo......what.....big deal......who cares! Man.......I'm so jealous. Just kidding....lol! Congrats! It really looks nice. I wish it was available at that time I brought my N5, because I definitely would have got that one. COOL!!! :cool:

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I just received my 32GB Titan today. I had wanted to wait for the 64 (but didn't) ... Such a cool color in person.

View attachment 194575

OMG!!! So Jealous, that's the only color that I wanted! It looks freaking amazing. For the life of me, I don't understand why Samsung doesn't release all colors, globally. People want specific colors, not the plain old black and white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC