11-26-2015 12:21 AM
331 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    I'm in. Never tried a wrap before. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-31-2015 08:50 PM
    Thanks Slickwraps. Brushed gold here. I would have chosen black carbon, however, I'm keeping this gold. I'm from NOLA and our Saints are black and gold ;-)...Geaux Saints

Back to the wrap, it went on okay. I'm not steady handed so it took a couple tries for the sides but they meet up well. All of the holes and cut outs are spot on. You guys did a great job. Thanks again.

Attached Thumbnails Slickwraps Note 5-20150901_100100.jpg   Slickwraps Note 5-20150901_100005.jpg  
    09-01-2015 10:07 AM
    Huge Thanks!

SW
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    09-01-2015 04:25 PM
    Hi Everyone!

We just released Note 5 Slickwraps and we want you to be our reviewer!

Simply reply and you're entered. Random selection, only catch is that you must own/soon to ship a Note 5.

SW
    I have one since day one!! Pleeeease
    09-01-2015 04:29 PM
    I would love to review the product and provide constructive feedback. As a user of many mobile devices, and many different skins , screen protectors, etc. I would be perfect for the job. I have used all the major players in the skin, screen game. Either way thanks for reaching out to the AC community and getting real user feedback!
    09-01-2015 09:33 PM
    I'm down for that. Wraps are much better

09-01-2015 09:34 PM
    Come on Labor Day sale. ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    09-02-2015 05:13 AM
    Me please

beep
    09-02-2015 05:29 AM
    I am in. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    09-02-2015 06:21 AM
    We're still on the hunt for more reviewers. We're hoping to start seeing more feedback.

SW
    09-02-2015 02:55 PM
    We're still on the hunt for more reviewers. We're hoping to start seeing more feedback.

SW
    Well, then, please keep me in mind! I haven't used a skin since I had a flip phone! I would truly love to give it a go!
    09-02-2015 02:56 PM
    I'll like to try one too. Thanks.
    09-02-2015 06:08 PM
    I'd like to try one on my Verizon Galaxy Note 5
    09-02-2015 07:03 PM
    Slickwraps Note 5-unnamed.jpg

Thanks for the skin Slickwraps! The black carbon fiber is exactly what I would have ordered, so you guys did good. The skin helps significantly with the grip on the device, the little bit of added texture provides a surface that is easier to hold onto vs the very slick glass back. I also like the fact that it keeps the glass scratch free, and is very easily removed is so desired without leaving any residue. I only applied the back piece, didn't want the skin on the front of the phone so I can't speak to that application. I did however put the little piece on the home button, but had to remove it due to it not allowing the fingerprint scanner to work.

All in all this is a great addition to my Note 5, one that I'll be sticking with. Thanks again for the skin!
    09-03-2015 08:25 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	194763

Thanks for the skin Slickwraps! The black carbon fiber is exactly what I would have ordered, so you guys did good. The skin helps significantly with the grip on the device, the little bit of added texture provides a surface that is easier to hold onto vs the very slick glass back. I also like the fact that it keeps the glass scratch free, and is very easily removed is so desired without leaving any residue. I only applied the back piece, didn't want the skin on the front of the phone so I can't speak to that application. I did however put the little piece on the home button, but had to remove it due to it not allowing the fingerprint scanner to work.

All in all this is a great addition to my Note 5, one that I'll be sticking with. Thanks again for the skin!
    Well at least one of you did what yer supposed to.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
    Sprint PCS
    09-03-2015 08:30 AM
    I'll try one out. I love my note 5, anything to make it even better helps

09-03-2015 08:31 AM
    Well at least one of you did what yer supposed to.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Sprint PCS
    And what might that be? Post a pic of the product and give our opinions/review? Done by myself and another poster besides the one you quoted. If potential buyers have other questions, I'd think they would ask.

09-03-2015 08:38 AM
    I'm in

09-03-2015 08:43 AM
    And what might that be? Post a pic of the product and give our opinions/review? Done by myself and another poster besides the one you quoted. If potential buyers have other questions, I'd think they would ask.

Only a couple of people that got em bothered to write reviews. I know they chose more than 3 people. But we are not hearing much back. It would be nice to hear in a review about a product,

1. Packaging
    2. Ease of application (or lack thereof)
    3. how it lines up
    4. How well it works.
    5. Misc info. Aka, if it can be used in line with other products, screen protectors holster cases and such.

I mean honestly, we are not getting much info about em, other than people complaining about the color they received for FREE. I mean come on, honestly, they give you an 18.00 product for free to review, I'm pretty sure they were looking for more than a couple of sentences. I know I was.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Sprint PCS
    09-03-2015 09:03 AM
    Only a couple of people that got em bothered to write reviews. I know they chose more than 3 people. But we are not hearing much back. It would be nice to hear in a review about a product,

1. Packaging
    2. Ease of application (or lack thereof)
    3. how it lines up
    4. How well it works.
    5. Misc info. Aka, if it can be used in line with other products, screen protectors holster cases and such.

I mean honestly, we are not getting much info about em, other than people complaining about the color they received for FREE.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Sprint PCS
    It was packaged in a thin bubbled envelope. The wrap itself is enclosed in a Slickwraps branded envelope and on a waxed like paper. Attached well, but not hard to take off. And the wrap doesn't stretch out of shape when you take it off.

Application wasn't awful, but i don't have a steady hand. It wasn't hard for me to take it off and replace it. It sticks hard though. Don't move it a million times. Even though i moved it about 3 times, i have no problems with it sticking to the device.

Lines up perfectly. Everything, perfect.

The brushed gold is smooth vertically, but you feel the lines horizontally. It's kinda shiny, but not blindingly so. As for grip, I don't find it offers much more. The sides are just as smooth.

It doesn't play well with my clear Verus case. The case is very tight so putting it on was challenging. Once I got it on, It makes the wrap pucker along the top and bottom. A looser case may not pose those issues...idk

A plastic screen protector MIGHT be ok under the wrap because it had no side screen pieces. It's just a top piece and bottom piece. I don't think tempered glass will work with it.

Anything else? :-)

09-03-2015 09:22 AM

I mean honestly, we are not getting much info about em, other than people complaining about the color they received for FREE. I mean come on, honestly, they give you an 18.00 product for free to review, I'm pretty sure they were looking for more than a couple of sentences. I know I was.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Sprint PCS
    You're right. I initially did what I hate to see in a review. A few paltry lines that answer no real questions. Sorry about that.

jmy7213 likes this.
    09-03-2015 09:25 AM
    Application definitely requires a steady hand, I had to lift it off 3 times, but finally got it on perfect. It's nice that it has the ability to do this without losing its shape or stickiness.
    09-03-2015 09:34 AM
    Deleted due to it posting twice
    09-03-2015 09:44 AM
    You're right. I initially did what I hate to see in a review. A few paltry lines that answer no real questions. Sorry about that.

Lol, much better the second time. That actually answered most of my questions. Im a truck driver so I use a PT Platinum holster case when I'm on the road, and I also use a Zagg© HD Glass tempered protector. This is more of the review I was searching for. Yer a doll for rwriting it. I also saw one of your other posts talking about the sensors. I rely on my front sensor alot, and it would be a downfall to not be able to use it due to the slick wrap. Thanx

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Sprint PCS
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    09-03-2015 09:48 AM

SW
    Still on the hunt for a PM! Eager to try out a wrap. Currently have a clear case on it but its already starting to yellow and does add a bit more bulk than I'd like. I'm a most excellent reviewer.
    09-03-2015 10:17 AM
331 ... 89101112 ...