Slickwraps Note 5

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Slickwraps is looking for Note 5 Reviewers

Looks hot ... Was hoping I'll get the black carbon but got the silver carbon. I'm glad since I'm digging the silver and black/blue contrast. I feel I have the platinum silver version now :)

Normally used to buy dbrand but this is the first time trying slickwraps and I'm impressed. Thanks a lot slickwraps, will probably buy from you guys going forward. I'll now go back to staring at my phone.

uploadfromtaptalk1441070671474.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441070653121.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441070634359.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MACBuckeye

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site

I'm in. Never tried a wrap before. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Slickwraps. Brushed gold here. I would have chosen black carbon, however, I'm keeping this gold. I'm from NOLA and our Saints are black and gold ;-)...Geaux Saints

Back to the wrap, it went on okay. I'm not steady handed so it took a couple tries for the sides but they meet up well. All of the holes and cut outs are spot on. You guys did a great job. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 20150901_100100.jpg
    20150901_100100.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20150901_100005.jpg
    20150901_100005.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 62

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Hi Everyone!

We just released Note 5 Slickwraps and we want you to be our reviewer!

Simply reply and you're entered. Random selection, only catch is that you must own/soon to ship a Note 5.

SW
I have one since day one!! Pleeeease

ihtc

May 1, 2010
Visit site

I would love to review the product and provide constructive feedback. As a user of many mobile devices, and many different skins , screen protectors, etc. I would be perfect for the job. I have used all the major players in the skin, screen game. Either way thanks for reaching out to the AC community and getting real user feedback!

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site

I'm down for that. Wraps are much better

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

Come on Labor Day sale. ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I am in. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Slickwrapsinc

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

We're still on the hunt for more reviewers. We're hoping to start seeing more feedback.

SW

fel

May 17, 2011
Visit site

We're still on the hunt for more reviewers. We're hoping to start seeing more feedback.

SW
Well, then, please keep me in mind! I haven't used a skin since I had a flip phone! I would truly love to give it a go!

purpleclad

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

unnamed.jpg

Thanks for the skin Slickwraps! The black carbon fiber is exactly what I would have ordered, so you guys did good. The skin helps significantly with the grip on the device, the little bit of added texture provides a surface that is easier to hold onto vs the very slick glass back. I also like the fact that it keeps the glass scratch free, and is very easily removed is so desired without leaving any residue. I only applied the back piece, didn't want the skin on the front of the phone so I can't speak to that application. I did however put the little piece on the home button, but had to remove it due to it not allowing the fingerprint scanner to work.

All in all this is a great addition to my Note 5, one that I'll be sticking with. Thanks again for the skin!

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 194763

Thanks for the skin Slickwraps! The black carbon fiber is exactly what I would have ordered, so you guys did good. The skin helps significantly with the grip on the device, the little bit of added texture provides a surface that is easier to hold onto vs the very slick glass back. I also like the fact that it keeps the glass scratch free, and is very easily removed is so desired without leaving any residue. I only applied the back piece, didn't want the skin on the front of the phone so I can't speak to that application. I did however put the little piece on the home button, but had to remove it due to it not allowing the fingerprint scanner to work.

All in all this is a great addition to my Note 5, one that I'll be sticking with. Thanks again for the skin!
Well at least one of you did what yer supposed to.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS