Slickwraps Note 5

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Slickwraps is looking for Note 5 Reviewers

I'll try one out. I love my note 5, anything to make it even better helps :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Well at least one of you did what yer supposed to.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

And what might that be? Post a pic of the product and give our opinions/review? Done by myself and another poster besides the one you quoted. If potential buyers have other questions, I'd think they would ask.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

And what might that be? Post a pic of the product and give our opinions/review? Done by myself and another poster besides the one you quoted. If potential buyers have other questions, I'd think they would ask.

Only a couple of people that got em bothered to write reviews. I know they chose more than 3 people. But we are not hearing much back. It would be nice to hear in a review about a product,

1. Packaging
2. Ease of application (or lack thereof)
3. how it lines up
4. How well it works.
5. Misc info. Aka, if it can be used in line with other products, screen protectors holster cases and such.

I mean honestly, we are not getting much info about em, other than people complaining about the color they received for FREE. I mean come on, honestly, they give you an 18.00 product for free to review, I'm pretty sure they were looking for more than a couple of sentences. I know I was.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Sprint PCS

Last edited:

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Only a couple of people that got em bothered to write reviews. I know they chose more than 3 people. But we are not hearing much back. It would be nice to hear in a review about a product,

1. Packaging
2. Ease of application (or lack thereof)
3. how it lines up
4. How well it works.
5. Misc info. Aka, if it can be used in line with other products, screen protectors holster cases and such.

I mean honestly, we are not getting much info about em, other than people complaining about the color they received for FREE.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Sprint PCS

It was packaged in a thin bubbled envelope. The wrap itself is enclosed in a Slickwraps branded envelope and on a waxed like paper. Attached well, but not hard to take off. And the wrap doesn't stretch out of shape when you take it off.

Application wasn't awful, but i don't have a steady hand. It wasn't hard for me to take it off and replace it. It sticks hard though. Don't move it a million times. Even though i moved it about 3 times, i have no problems with it sticking to the device.

Lines up perfectly. Everything, perfect.

The brushed gold is smooth vertically, but you feel the lines horizontally. It's kinda shiny, but not blindingly so. As for grip, I don't find it offers much more. The sides are just as smooth.

It doesn't play well with my clear Verus case. The case is very tight so putting it on was challenging. Once I got it on, It makes the wrap pucker along the top and bottom. A looser case may not pose those issues...idk

A plastic screen protector MIGHT be ok under the wrap because it had no side screen pieces. It's just a top piece and bottom piece. I don't think tempered glass will work with it.

Anything else? :)

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

I mean honestly, we are not getting much info about em, other than people complaining about the color they received for FREE. I mean come on, honestly, they give you an 18.00 product for free to review, I'm pretty sure they were looking for more than a couple of sentences. I know I was.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Sprint PCS

You're right. I initially did what I hate to see in a review. A few paltry lines that answer no real questions. Sorry about that.

purpleclad

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

Application definitely requires a steady hand, I had to lift it off 3 times, but finally got it on perfect. It's nice that it has the ability to do this without losing its shape or stickiness.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

You're right. I initially did what I hate to see in a review. A few paltry lines that answer no real questions. Sorry about that.

Lol, much better the second time. That actually answered most of my questions. Im a truck driver so I use a PT Platinum holster case when I'm on the road, and I also use a Zagg© HD Glass tempered protector. This is more of the review I was searching for. Yer a doll for rwriting it. I also saw one of your other posts talking about the sensors. I rely on my front sensor alot, and it would be a downfall to not be able to use it due to the slick wrap. Thanx

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Sprint PCS

Last edited:

tripjnj

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site

We're still on the hunt for more reviewers. We're hoping to start seeing more feedback.

SW

Still on the hunt for a PM! Eager to try out a wrap. Currently have a clear case on it but its already starting to yellow and does add a bit more bulk than I'd like. I'm a most excellent reviewer.

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site

Would love to do this. I spend a lot of $ on cases frequently

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

How does the slickwraps work with a screen protector? and also would they peel with a case? I would love to try it! Being as i had to settle for the black note and not the white. Would love to get my hands on the white matte n5 slickwrap!! All of these questions would serve up a good review on the product if you're still looking ijs lol

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

How does the slickwraps work with a screen protector? and also would they peel with a case? I would love to try it! Being as i had to settle for the black note and not the white. Would love to get my hands on the white matte n5 slickwrap!! All of these questions would serve up a good review on the product if you're still looking ijs lol

I don't think it would work with a glass protector. MAYBE a plastic would be ok. With a very tight fitting clear Verus case, the wrap puckered/tried to peel up on the top and bottom. The sides were fine.

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Note 5 arriving tomorrow and all I have is a cheap case, would really like to wrap the Note up all slick-like!! Count me in if your still looking.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site

I just got mine and would love to try one out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

tmacgarris6727

May 7, 2011
Visit site

I received the carbon black slick wrap today for the front and the back and I must say I am impressed with your product it came really quick in the mail and skin for the back and front when on easily on the first try the sides top and bottom took a little more work but not too much work every cut out is cut perfectly from the sides to the top and bottom makes my phone look great and different overall i give you guys a 10 this is a great product and I will be buying one for my wife note 5 thanks again for picking me and best of luck as I am now a customer for all my devices one last thing is the front skins wont allow for a glass screen protector

20150903_191030.jpg
150903_101516_5.jpg
150903_101517_13.jpg
150903_101517_12.jpg
150903_101517_11.jpg
150903_101517_10.jpg
150903_101517_8.jpg
150903_101517_6.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members