Slickwraps Note 5

gdigenis

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Slickwraps is looking for Note 5 Reviewers

Hello,

It seems that Paypal placed your order in fraud "review" status this could be due to a high number of chargebacks, paypal disputes or CVS mis-matches. Paypal advised our automated system to not ship or register the order. It looks like you did reach out to us "still going through tickets" and I see that we refunded the order for 20% off after the fact because a coupon code was not used during checkout.

I'm continuing to research this and see why Paypal has labeled your account as such.

SW

paypal charged me seconds after paying and sent me a confirmation saying that the transaction was complete (dated aug 21).

your site had a 20% off code that i did not notice when booking the order so i emailed customer service as soon as i received they order number and asked if i should cancel and re-order using the code or if someone could credit back the difference. the service rep i dealt with was very nice and helped out by crediting back the difference

hughie1987

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I'll try this I have a note 5 I'm on my 3rd day with it!

Posted via the Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Got picked weeks ago,, no slick wraps have come

Note 5 is DOPE

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Wish I would have seen this earlier. Would love to try one out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site

I would love to try a Slickwrap. I've been using a competitor for year and could go for a change.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Danpatcook

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site

I would love to review a +slickwraps on my white Note5 if any review units are still available! I like to keep my phones naked, but, need some protection for the glass back on the Note5. White Carbon would look hot on this beast of a phone!

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Slickwraps. Brushed gold here. I would have chosen black carbon, however, I'm keeping this gold. I'm from NOLA and our Saints are black and gold ;-)...Geaux Saints

Back to the wrap, it went on okay. I'm not steady handed so it took a couple tries for the sides but they meet up well. All of the holes and cut outs are spot on. You guys did a great job. Thanks again.

are you using a screen protector with this skin?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

are you using a screen protector with this skin?

Yes...but I had to take the front wrap strips off. They do not play nice together.

My N4 experience: I put the protector 1st, then the wrap. Since the wrap is the exact dimension of the screen , there was an ugly bump all around. The 4 wrap covered the bezels, but the N5 wrap does not have bezel peices. So the bumps are on the top and bottom only.

If u put the wrap 1st, you'll have an unsightly halo no matter what protector u use. The protector doesn't stick to the wrap.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Yes...but I had to take the front wrap strips off. They do not play nice together.

My N4 experience: I put the protector 1st, then the wrap. Since the wrap is the exact dimension of the screen , there was an ugly bump all around. The 4 wrap covered the bezels, but the N5 wrap does not have bezel peices. So the bumps are on the top and bottom only.

If u put the wrap 1st, you'll have an unsightly halo no matter what protector u use. The protector doesn't stick to the wrap.

Oh so have be either protector or wrap. Cant be both...

Right now you have the stock colors on front and gold on the back?

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site

I've always been a fan of phone wraps and I had one on my note 4. Wouldn't mind trying one out for my note 5.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Oh so have be either protector or wrap. Cant be both...

Right now you have the stock colors on front and gold on the back?

Exactly...sapphire black front, gold back

I don't recommend both because of the way it looks. AND my everyday case, clear Verus, has a very tight fit, so my wrap puckered on the top. Forgot about that.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Exactly...sapphire black front, gold back

I don't recommend both because of the way it looks. AND my everyday case, clear Verus, has a very tight fit, so my wrap puckered on the top. Forgot about that.

Thank you. You actually saved me $17 i just wanted it for my from since back is covered. Lol

theTechBoy101

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site

i had the carbon fibre slickwrap for my galaxy s5, i was disappointed because of the rough edges and low quality sticks, and switched to dbrand. hopefully this isnt the case with a note5. i wouldnt mind checking out a slickwrap skin for my note5.

cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20