08-25-2015 07:18 PM
83 ... 234
tools
    Most people don't even read the manuals anyways... I never opened my manual, but I'm pretty aware of how the phone functions and what goes where and how

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5!
    But certainly you aren't expecting people to read a manual that didn't come with the device, AND there was no documentation pointing to additional documentation.

I'll read the "get to know your phone" paper again, but I didn't see anything that pointed to another manual.

Posted via the Android Central App
    artteacher6 likes this.
    08-25-2015 06:46 PM
    Well a CD can fit both ways in a CD drive, but u know to out a CD in the data side down... Putting it in the or other way could damage the CD Drive or get the CD stuck...do CD companies have to design the CD Drive to accept the CD one way? Unless they have already

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5!
    Well, I have just inserted a disc into my PS4 the wrong way: it couldn't read the disc, but it didn't get stuck, got ejected perfectly fine and the functionality wasn't damaged as I can insert it correctly and play without a problem. So there's that.
    artteacher6 likes this.
    08-25-2015 06:46 PM
    I agree that they should warranty those that have been damaged so far and put in a mechanical fix for future batches. You can't prevent stupid, but you can mitigate the damage that stupid causes. This puts them at risk for losing future customers. Stupid, smart, careless, careful - they all are using green money.
    Limited warranty IMO, but there is no way to distinguish. Those that just tried it because they read about it, shouldn't be covered under warranty.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    08-25-2015 07:03 PM
    Have 1 or 2 free repair/replacement if this thing happens because of whatever reason. Doesn't matter who is at fault here, people paid lots of money and it can only do good for Samsung to help people who got into this situation.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    jdbii and artteacher6 like this.
    08-25-2015 07:06 PM
    Where did you find the User Guide on the phone? On my phone (Verizon), there is a Samsung group and it only has Messages, S Health, and S Voice. I also tried searching the Settings app but didn't see anything there.
    I found it under the help section found in the Verizon "My InfoZone" widget.

GalaticBoar likes this.
    08-25-2015 07:08 PM
    Lol its online somewhere didn't come with the phone. People who were commenting read the manual don't even know that.

Actually, it did come with the VZW phones. My InfoZone widget, help, and then user guide

08-25-2015 07:10 PM
    I found it under the help section found in the Verizon "My InfoZone" widget.

Wow there it is... the elusive User Guide. Great find! Thanks. Yup I can also confirm there's no warning in the S Pen section on the User Guide that is on the phone.

Verizon widgets and such things get deleted first thing on my phone LOL. Maybe I should check them out a little first next time.
    08-25-2015 07:17 PM
    Actually, it did come with the VZW phones. My InfoZone widget, help, and then user guide

OK my misunderstanding then. Will check when I get back home to see if they have similar guide with the t-mobile version.

08-25-2015 07:18 PM
83 ... 234