AT&T Microcell + MMS (not working)

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I know this is more of a specific AT&T question, however a bit of googling suggest that has to do with Samsung software. I have an AT&T microcell in my house because of poor reception, and my note 5 simply will not send MMS messages. They stay in the outbox for literally hours and often never get delivered. This is a major deal breaker.

And no, I'm not going to just use whatsapp because I also use Windows Phone and re setting up whatsapp every single time I switch my sim is a no go.

Anyone else having any success?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

pappy35

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I just my wife a picture. I shut off my WiFi and we are both hanging off our Microcell (her phone is an iPhone 6). It was a little slow but it did send.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I am coming from an iPhone 6+ where the microcell never disconnected. I have noticed that my microcell isn't always connected with my Note 5. Usually it reconnects after a few minutes. I haven't tried sending an MMS and I am out of town so I can't try right now for you.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know this is more of a specific AT&T question, however a bit of googling suggest that has to do with Samsung software. I have an AT&T microcell in my house because of poor reception, and my note 5 simply will not send MMS messages. They stay in the outbox for literally hours and often never get delivered. This is a major deal breaker.

And no, I'm not going to just use whatsapp because I also use Windows Phone and re setting up whatsapp every single time I switch my sim is a no go.

Anyone else having any success?

Posted via the Android Central App

I used to have an AT&T microcell. It only uses maybe 3G data. It is only for phone signal, not data even though it does have data, it is just really slow.

You might want to clear the cache and data of your messaging app and then set it up again.