Sticker on rear of phone

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Should I remove the white sticker T-Mobile placed on the rear of my new Note 5? Is it difficult to take off? Not sure why they would do that. .

Posted via the Android Central App

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Should I remove the white sticker T-Mobile placed on the rear of my new Note 5? Is it difficult to take off? Not sure why they would do that. .

Your talking about the white QR barcode sticker? I took mine off,not sure what it was for.

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what that QR sticker was actually for? I thought it might be for the carrier when you take your phone in for service it might have the IMEI and info like that since usually that info is displayed somewhere on the back of the device.

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know what that QR sticker was actually for? I thought it might be for the carrier when you take your phone in for service it might have the IMEI and info like that since usually that info is displayed somewhere on the back of the device.

I guess that makes sense but it just makes the back look ugly..

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
...also if you have two-three Note 5's, the same colour and without a case, the sticker on the back makes it easier, and quicker to differentiate them ;)

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
What about the plastic sticker in the camera? I tried peeling it off, but that is stuck hard. The one in the heart rate sensor and flash came out easily. I am doubting we are not supposed to remove the sticker in the camera?

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Ha! I still have the one on my flash. I better get it off. Then again, the Best Buy rep installed the screen protector and case for me, so I didn't look at it till I just read this post...

What about the plastic sticker in the camera? I tried peeling it off, but that is stuck hard. The one in the heart rate sensor and flash came out easily. I am doubting we are not supposed to remove the sticker in the camera?

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

My tmobile rep must have took them off, I can't see them even by tilting my phone in the light.

Since I bought a case there and they put it in a case, I only noticed the sticker when I was curious about how the back looked and how it held on my hand. I left it one because I wouldn't ever see it. If someone does find out what it's for, that would be nice to know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay