Full album art on locks Creek missing

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I just realized with the Note 5 that I no longer have full screen album art on lock screen with Note 5. Do I need to enable this somewhere. I had it on Note 4 with 5.0

Posted via the Android Central App

oshogg

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am actually very happy that this is gone! It was very annoying to me personally that album art will take over the whole screen.

Osho

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

shibosway

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Couldn't find any settings to even turn it on or off for the Music player. I use poweramp so I've been using that.

I agree it can be annoying, but if you use your phone to listen to music when you're driving it's really nice to be able to easily and without looking at where you're tapping too closely, change songs.

What I really miss from my old phone was being rooted and turning on volume button skip/previous track when the screen is off.

zzzbullseye

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Just upgraded from an S4 to the Note 5 and was surprised to see that lock screen album art is seemingly unavailable. I've searched high and low in the settings, but can't find anywhere to influence this setting. Would assume this is a function of the OS (lollipop) not the specific device. Very interested to hear if anyone figures this out.

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Just upgraded from an S4 to the Note 5 and was surprised to see that lock screen album art is seemingly unavailable. I've searched high and low in the settings, but can't find anywhere to influence this setting. Would assume this is a function of the OS (lollipop) not the specific device. Very interested to hear if anyone figures this out.

I was on lollipop 5.0 and still had it with Note 4. It's gotta be 5.1. It was such a sweet thing to have.

Posted via the Android Central App