Does anyone know where I can buy Tempered Glass Screen for both front n back for note 5?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-26-2015 01:20 AM
    Front - Amazon.

I don't believe you will ever find a tempered glass protector for the back of the device. Due to it's curvature, it would be extremely difficult to develop a protector like that made of glass. I could be mistaken, but look at glass protectors for the iPhone and even the Note 4 for example. You can't really find a *full* glass screen protector for those because of the subtle curve afforded by their 2.5D glass fronts.

Again, could be mistaken, but for now you'd be better off finding a plastic skin or something for the back.

08-26-2015 01:32 AM
    Front - Amazon.

I don't believe you will ever find a tempered glass protector for the back of the device. Due to it's curvature, it would be extremely difficult to develop a protector like that made of glass. I could be mistaken, but look at glass protectors for the iPhone and even the Note 4 for example. You can't really find a *full* glass screen protector for those because of the subtle curve afforded by their 2.5D glass fronts.

Again, could be mistaken, but for now you'd be better off finding a plastic skin or something for the back.

I have the same question as the original poster, and at a minimum I'm sure there will be curved tempered glass full screen protectors for the front of the note7, like this one for the S7: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Tempered Glass Screen Protector FULL COVER - Walmart.com (there others like this as well, on Amazon). Really hoping a version is made for front and back. Seems like an obvious bus. op. to me...
    08-07-2016 01:04 PM
    I have the same question as the original poster, and at a minimum I'm sure there will be curved tempered glass full screen protectors for the front of the note7, like this one for the S7: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Tempered Glass Screen Protector FULL COVER - Walmart.com (there others like this as well, on Amazon). Really hoping a version is made for front and back. Seems like an obvious bus. op. to me...
    I don't know as far as the Note 7 and S7, but let me tell you my experience with my Note 5 it might help you.

First I've never used a screen protector of any kind on any of my Notes or S phones. I have used very minimal cases.

I am carrying my Note 5 without a case now, have been for a while. I have dropped it once on the driveway, it didn't scratch feint or back. I carry my phone in my pocket most of the time, in my Purse if I don't have a pocket. It is on a desk, upside down and right side up, or table a lot. I drag it across.

My phone doesn't have a single scratch. Now your use may be different than mine, where you are around a lot of dust, etc that may scratch. You may not need a cover for the front or back. As far as the case, I always used a very thin TPU type case and it has protected my phone fine.
    08-07-2016 06:08 PM