Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
If anyone else finds a leather case post up. I'm coming from the iPhone 6+ and had the black Apple leather case for it. Absolutely loved it. Would like to find something similar for my Note 5. Right now I'm sporting the Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon Case. It isn't too bad but adds some bulk. Would love the slimness and feel of leather though.

I got that case off Amazon and it was cracked by the s-pen on the plastic edge, and it's going back tomorrow morning for credit.

This case is a real pleasure to use and feels great without adding any bulk like the Spegin did. Folks should give this a try and see how they like it. Can't really go wrong for $4.88 shipped.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
This looks exactly like what I've been looking for!

Has this arrived yet? Can you post photos once you get it?

Looks really nice... I don't want a cover, just want a leather back for my Note 5!

Yup... And I am using it right now too. I'll have some pictures up tomorrow for everyone. It's a little more than just a leather back, but it's as close to it than anything I have seen so far.

I've had a couple people ask me if I had the g4 again... Lol

JimmyMac

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got that case off Amazon and it was cracked by the s-pen on the plastic edge, and it's going back tomorrow morning for credit.

This case is a real pleasure to use and feels great without adding any bulk like the Spegin did. Folks should give this a try and see how they like it. Can't really go wrong for $4.88 shipped.

Oh ok, I was looking at the wrong link. I thought you got the one with the leather on clear back. I think I'll give the one you have a try. Like you said, for the price you can't go wrong! Thanks!

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh ok, I was looking at the wrong link. I thought you got the one with the leather on clear back. I think I'll give the one you have a try. Like you said, for the price you can't go wrong! Thanks!

Your Welcome.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
This is what I'm looking for. Except, this one is not real leather, just patterned to look like leather.
I don't want a wallet, cover or anything with a kickstand that will add bulk.
Why is it so hard to find?
a86cbe4eb9cea21c5c39cec2d46bc04a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
This is what I'm looking for. Except, this one is not real leather, just patterned to look like leather.
I don't want a wallet, cover or anything with a kickstand that will add bulk.
Why is it so hard to find?
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/04/a86cbe4eb9cea21c5c39cec2d46bc04a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You could go to the link on eBay that I got mine and send them a message and ask for one like mine without the back stand/cardholder on it... Heck they aren't out to break the bank selling them for as little as they are with the stand on it. BTW the one on mine adds practically no extra bulk fwiw.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Okay... Here's some quick pictures of my case on the Note 5

This case has gotten my phone a lot of attention at work. When folks see it and find out it's the new Note 5 they have to play with it some and try out the s-pen with the screen off.

It's pretty cool to say the least.

Attachments

• 398.jpg
    398.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 393.jpg
    393.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 391.jpg
    391.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 390.jpg
    390.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 90
  • 396.jpg
    396.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 91

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Okay... Here's some quick pictures of my case on the Note 5

This case has gotten my phone a lot of attention at work. When folks see it and find out it's the new Note 5 they have to play with it some and try out the s-pen with the screen off.

It's pretty cool to say the least.

Looks real sharp,nice looking case and phone :)

Posted via the Android Central App

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered this one last night, from TETDED.... they are a company in Europe, I believe, so it'll probably take a little while for it to arrive.

Reasonable price, free shipping, and it's exactly what I am looking for, a leather backed case, no front flap, no card holders, stands, etc., just a simply, elegant case made of leather that doesn't add too much to the overall size of my Note 5.

Amazon has sold other Tetded cases and they've all received very good reviews.

Anyone interested, go to TETDED's site (google it), click on the Note5 tab at the top, then scroll all the way to the very bottom.

They also have cases with flip covers, different colored leather, etc.

Tetded.JPG

TETDED 2.JPG

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered this one last night, from TETDED.... they are a company in Europe, I believe, so it'll probably take a little while for it to arrive.

Reasonable price, free shipping, and it's exactly what I am looking for, a leather backed case, no front flap, no card holders, stands, etc., just a simply, elegant case made of leather that doesn't add too much to the overall size of my Note 5.

Anyone interested, go to TETDED's site (google it), click on the Note5 tab at the top, then scroll all the way to the very bottom.

View attachment 195083

View attachment 195082
That's a sexy looking case! Just ordered one for myself, as well.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 195083

View attachment 195082

I received my Tedted a couple of days ago. Fit is very nice. I really like the feel of this case. Leather and metal make a super nice combo. Doesn't add much bulk. Would have liked it to cover the top like Apples leather case does.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I received my Tedted a couple of days ago. Fit is very nice. I really like the feel of this case. Leather and metal make a super nice combo. Doesn't add much bulk. Would have liked it to cover the top like Apples leather case does.

Can you post any photos?

Also, how long did it take to arrive, and what part of the country do you live in (I assume NY, but figure I won't assume, I'll ask)

Thanks!

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Can you post any photos?

Also, how long did it take to arrive, and what part of the country do you live in (I assume NY, but figure I won't assume, I'll ask)

Thanks!

I can put up some pics later. Took only two days. Shipped from hong Kong. Selected expedited shipping.

JimmyMac

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I may have to order that Tetded case. My Ebay case order was cancelled because they didn't have my color in Stock. So I may give the Tetded a go. Would like to see some consumer pics as well.

Kunyey

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
As soon as I get it I'll definitely post pics! unfortunately I went with free shipping, should have just paid to have it delivered by Fed Ex. Pics and a review will be up as soon as I get it.

Kunyey

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site

Envious, still awaiting mine. Glad it fits nice and doesn't add bulk. That was definitely my #1 worry

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 2144.jpg
    2144.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 2143.jpg
    2143.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 2141.jpg
    2141.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 2140.jpg
    2140.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 75

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Envious, still awaiting mine. Glad it fits nice and doesn't add bulk. That was definitely my #1 worry

The Tetded case looks just like the one I got sans the stand /cardholders on the back. It cost a great deal more too from the prices I have found.

Neither one of these cases will add any bulk to the phone IMHO but if you utilize the cardholder it will add a little bit to it on the back.

I am communicating with the seller /company of mine asking them if they can be made without the stand on them. Hopefully I will hear back from them and let you all know.

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig black Galaxy Note 5