I have used every Note device. I still have a Note 4. I hate the loss of external storage not a huge problem losing the battery but I have found that the Note 5 does not play well with Microsoft Sync and only holds a very small amount of contact notes in Microsoft Exchange accounts. That is a deal breaker for me. The display is nicer than the Note 4 and the battery is about the same. Not needing a wireless back cover or case is great and the new S Pen software is excellent, does not work with OneNote though. Continual crashes. Mine is going back. If you are a power Exchange user you might want to skip the Note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App
    dishun71 likes this.
    08-26-2015 11:51 AM
    I'm more curious how much data you have per Contact? What if you wanted to share said Contact's information, would you remove the 'notes' prior to sharing it? I stopped adding notes to Contact because of 'sharing'. I use Evernote for that
    08-26-2015 11:55 AM
    I have a very large Onenote file system, it has not crashed or given me any issues yet. I set mine up on Saturday so I've used it for a good 4 days now. I use NineMail for my exchange account which has also worked perfectly. However it uses the stock contact file/app so I'll be keeping an eye on that.

Sorry to hear you have had a poor experience. I've had nothing come up yet.

crester and debdroid1a like this.
    08-26-2015 12:46 PM
    I have used every Note device. I still have a Note 4. I hate the loss of external storage not a huge problem losing the battery but I have found that the Note 5 does not play well with Microsoft Sync and only holds a very small amount of contact notes in Microsoft Exchange accounts. That is a deal breaker for me. The display is nicer than the Note 4 and the battery is about the same. Not needing a wireless back cover or case is great and the new S Pen software is excellent, does not work with OneNote though. Continual crashes. Mine is going back. If you are a power Exchange user you might want to skip the Note 5.

I use the S pen with One Note and also synced in my contacts from my Microsoft Exchange account. I haven't had any issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-26-2015 01:35 PM
    I am a heavy exchange user as well since I work in the enterprise and have been using Nine mail as well with out issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-26-2015 05:28 PM
    You should really try Nine app for Exchange along with Google Calendar.

No issues with OneNote as well here.
    08-26-2015 06:13 PM
    Thanks for the OneNote feedback. The problem I am having is after writing notes for about 5 minutes continously it crashes and removes all of the text that I was writing. I removed and reinstalled it and still the same problem. I will do a hard reset and see if that works.

08-27-2015 01:01 PM