09-06-2015 07:27 AM
82 1234
tools
    Just a full body Zagg HDX protector. Like the fact it keeps back fingerprint free and doesn't feel slippery when holding, but I might switch the front to their glass version, just not as smooth on HDX.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    08-31-2015 08:07 AM
    Naked here, just a Zagg invisible shield on the back only. It's not as sleepery with it
    08-31-2015 10:35 PM
    Naked here, just a Zagg invisible shield on the back only. It's not as sleepery with it
    I kind of want to get a screen protector for the back too. How is yours?
    09-01-2015 12:19 AM
    I'd love to go commando with my new Note 5... The look and the build quality of the phone is an awesome sight...

That said, I can't put my $800.00 phone at risk... I can honestly say that I rarely drop my phone...rarely is not never... And even if never is your current status, never ends with the first accidental drop...

My compromise solution is to get a thin clear case that shows off appearance of the phone, but gives me a little bit of scratch and drop protection. I know the thin cases won't protect like an Otterbox...but I don't think I need Otterbox protection...

I'll also put a tempered glass screen protector on the phone as well.

I give up the feel of the unibody glass body...as well as living with a phone that's a tad bit thicker... But I think the trade-off is worth it...
    09-01-2015 01:32 AM
    This is the one I just received from Samsung, I used the 30% off promo code I got for registering the phone with Samsung. It is a clear back cover with a small amount of color on the edge and corners. Very minimal coverage. It might not provide enough drop protection, but I really like how small it is. I would love to go without any cover but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Galaxy Note5 Protective Cover, Clear Black Sapphire

Posted via the Android Central App
    I registered my phone, and I didn't get a discount code... When I chatted with the Samsung live agent and asked about it, she said that there was no discount offer for registering a Note 5, and when I asked her if she could offer me a discount code anyway, she said that she could not.
    09-01-2015 01:48 AM
    I registered my phone, and I didn't get a discount code... When I chatted with the Samsung live agent and asked about it, she said that there was no discount offer for registering a Note 5, and when I asked her if she could offer me a discount code anyway, she said that she could not.
    I think you got jipped. I also received a 30% off code, instantly when I registered device.
    09-01-2015 04:03 AM
    That isn't true. I've been registering phones with Samsung forever. I always get a "thanks for registering" email and the code in the email.

That being said, they have changed it a bit. Now you register your phone when you log into your Samsung Account or your phone. If there isn't an email in your inbox, delete your Samsung account and try again to log in. If you don't get it then, call customer care. In the Samsung Plus app there is a number for you to call.
    09-01-2015 04:53 AM
    I don't have a case yet. I ordered one yesterday, which may get here Saturday. The phone naked is really slippery. I don't use it while walking around just in case it slides out of my hand.
    I considered getting a clear case to not cover up the design so much. However, I don't typically turn my phone over and admire it anyways. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I need something to protect.

09-01-2015 05:26 AM
    So far I am 4 days in with no case, it is a slick phone but it is no where near as slippery as a naked iPhone 6 Plus. I may eventually get a case but I am super picky on cases.
    I agree. I have both and the Note is caseless. The iPhone is too slippery so it has a case on it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    09-01-2015 06:12 AM
    I never use cases on my phones but this phone looks slippery. Anyone not using a case?

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk
    I seldom use a case and this is no different. Ergonomically it feels great in hand and I'm feeling a need for a case.
    I am however using a ballistic glass screen protector (Tech Armor).
    09-01-2015 09:08 AM
    Are you pleased with the Tech Armor tempered glass screen protector?

I am stuck in analysis/paralysis on which tempered glass product to get! Does it fit nicely? Does it install bubble free? Does the glass taper off nicely at the edges? Is the color and clarity good? Sensitivity impacted at all?

Thanks!
    09-01-2015 09:14 AM
    I kind of want to get a screen protector for the back too. How is yours?
    Is great. Fit it's perfect and the grip is just perfect, still looks naked but it feels nice. 20 bucks installed
    09-01-2015 09:23 AM
    I got the Samsung flip case, silver, very high tech looking!

09-02-2015 01:22 AM
    I got my phone 2 days ago & so far no case.. only because nowhere has any right now! It desoes feel slippery so I'm scared I might drop it! I'm thinking one with a flip front?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-04-2015 06:07 AM
    I'd like a Samsung 'cover' WITHOUT the screen cover part...
    While checking out the Samsung S-View covers... Which are super slim, a perfect size for the phone, the closest you'll get to still having no cover with...a cover, they showed me a back cover for the phone which is pretty much the exact same thing as the S-View without the front. This was at a corporate Telus and it was a Samsung product. So it's out there...
    anon(153966) likes this.
    09-04-2015 06:15 AM
    I have a few cheap cases coming in.... but mostly will keep it naked with just a Dbrand skin on the back
    09-04-2015 08:45 AM
    I've carried a smartphone without a case since before they were called smartphones, and never damaged one significantly (not until I stuck my pen in backwards within 2 hours of opening the box ... but I digress). This phone makes me think twice about that ... it just feels destined to shatter without a case.
    09-04-2015 11:06 AM
    Not naked but see though! ZAGG tempered Glass on front and ZAGG original skin on back!

Tempered Glass looks great and skin on back gives grip but I can still see and enjoy the beauty of the device!

Posted for my Galaxy Note 5 with a properly inserted S Pen!
    09-04-2015 12:00 PM
    My Note 4 I used naked. Never bought a case. However, my Note 5 requires a case. It is just too slippery and thin. So I used it for about 4 days naked, but have several cases now.
    09-04-2015 05:35 PM
    I hate cases and never use them -- even when I buy them. My Note is naked and will stay that way.
    09-04-2015 05:49 PM
    id never use a case or screen protector
    09-04-2015 08:33 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Note-Ca...cUvbUpU4663270
    Got my Note 5 tonight!!!! My case will not be here until Sunday so I am nervous!
    09-04-2015 09:40 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Note-Ca...cUvbUpU4663414
    Got my Note 5 tonight!!!! My case will not be here until Sunday so I am nervous!
    Sunday? Who delivers on a Sunday?

09-04-2015 10:52 PM
    Sunday? Who delivers on a Sunday?

Many places do Sunday delivery for packages now.
    09-04-2015 10:59 PM
    Many places do Sunday delivery for packages now.
    ๐Ÿ˜ž I must have been under a rock.

09-05-2015 07:46 AM
82 1234