Will the Note 5 come with earplugs from Verizon? If not, what are some good earplugs I can I get? It is mainly for listening to music at work.
    08-27-2015 11:32 AM
    No, they do not.

They only give you the charger and the replacement tips for the S pen.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    No, they do not.

They only give you the charger and the replacement tips for the S pen.

sunnyoneva likes this.
    08-27-2015 11:34 AM
    I bought high end earplugs from Sony via Amazon, about $75

08-27-2015 11:35 AM
    Will the Note 5 come with earplugs from Verizon? If not, what are some good earplugs I can I get? It is mainly for listening to music at work.
    Its Verizon, they needed to make another 95 cents off each of their customers that bought the Note 5 by leaving out the Ear Phone. That 95 cents is worth more to them than you being a happy customer. They also deleted the preinstalled Microsoft suite that Samsung put on all the phones. That included 100 gigs of storage on Onedrive. So no 100gigs unless you cheat. Also missing is Smart Manager and Samsung Pay. Both removed by Verizon.
    08-27-2015 01:47 PM
    Its Verizon, they needed to make another 95 cents off each of their customers that bought the Note 5 by leaving out the Ear Phone. That 95 cents is worth more to them than you being a happy customer. They also deleted the preinstalled Microsoft suite that Samsung put on all the phones. That included 100 gigs of storage on Onedrive. So no 100gigs unless you cheat. Also missing is Smart Manager and Samsung Pay. Both removed by Verizon.
    Oh wow they did. I don't understand why they leave these out. Do they sell the earbuds back to Samsung?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-27-2015 02:41 PM
    So how do you cheat?

Posted for my Galaxy Note 5 with a properly inserted S Pen!
    jdhooghe likes this.
    08-27-2015 02:41 PM
    Don't really need the earbuds when I bought the lg tones
    08-27-2015 04:24 PM
    Verizon cheap but needs to start providing ear buds.

Quote The Note 4 Never More😤
    08-27-2015 04:32 PM
    Oh wow they did. I don't understand why they leave these out. Do they sell the earbuds back to Samsung?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No, they were never included to begin with. Verizon bought them from Samsung that way. Same with every single note Verizon sold.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    08-27-2015 04:58 PM
    Call verizon customer service and complain. They sent me a headphone as a courtesy. I will take a pic as soon as i receive them.

Posted via the Android Central App
    gogoplata1980 likes this.
    08-27-2015 05:00 PM
    Call verizon customer service and complain. They sent me a headphone as a courtesy. I will take a pic as soon as i receive them.

Please do! I'd love to get some even though I generally use Bluetooth headphones.
    08-27-2015 05:44 PM
    No, they were never included to begin with. Verizon bought them from Samsung that way. Same with every single note Verizon sold.

Phones are ordered from Samsung from Verizon but earbuds were not otdered so that way they save some $.

08-28-2015 05:19 AM
    I have my LG Tones that I use so I could care less if the Note 5 comes with headphones or not besides I don't like the new style that Samsung decided to go with.

08-28-2015 07:24 AM
    It's not whether you need them or not, the point is Verizon chose not to include them. One more check against them.

Mark4christ and Technified like this.
    08-28-2015 07:29 AM
    It's not whether you need them or not, the point is Verizon chose not to include them. One more check against them.

I agree it is a check against them, but it was pretty much expected, along with Verizon bloatware. Every year a note is released, this type of thread appears... Like said before, it wasn't in any Verizon note before, it isn't in the Verizon Note 5, and most likely won't be in any future Verizon note.

Personally I don't really care as I don't use bundled headphones anyway but... if this is important to you and you wish to buy a note, both now and in the future, then choose wisely...

On a carrier note, Verizon has pretty horrid customer service and usually tempers with Android phones (excluding nexus, x pure, and similar)... But I am with them because they have the best network quality by far where I need it, and they are by far the cheapest for my uses. Each person should evaluate their phone and carrier requirements and choose accordingly.

To be honest, Verizon has gotten better with device selection ... They were not even offering the same devices that other carriers had up until about when the s3 came out. If you want a "pure" Android phone on Verizon then your choices are extremely limited.

08-28-2015 08:02 AM
    Nevermind....Verizon thread.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-28-2015 10:29 AM

Did they send you samsungs or Wickeds?
    04-09-2016 08:46 PM
    My at&t note 5 did

04-11-2016 10:44 AM
    My at&t note 5 did

Same here. AT&T also

04-11-2016 12:13 PM