I am not very tech savvy, I manually put all of my contacts into my Note 4! I would like move over all of my data from my Note 4 to my new Note 5. How can I do this seamlessly?
    08-27-2015 11:34 AM
    I am not very tech savvy, I manually put all of my contacts into my Note 4! I would like move over all of my data from my Note 4 to my new Note 5. How can I do this seamlessly?
    Also you should have Google sync your contacts, then no matter what Android phone you use, when you log into your Google account, your contacts are there.
    Samsung Smart Switch will make it easy for you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.easyMover

Posted via the Android Central App
    zmann and jimd1050 like this.
    08-27-2015 11:40 AM
    Please see the following post. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4383759

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-27-2015 11:43 AM
    Also you should have Google sync your contacts, then no matter what Android phone you use, when you log into your Google account, your contacts are there.
    Laura Knotek and GregMargie like this.
    08-27-2015 12:51 PM
    As mentioned above to use Smart Switch, it works great. I just upgraded my husbands phone from a Note 2 to a Note 4 and it was very smooth. I even used it to send all my music files from my Note 4 to his!
    jimd1050 and debdroid1a like this.
    08-27-2015 01:40 PM
    Also make sure on your phone that you have "Google" not "Phone" selected as your default when adding new contacts, so that they always sync.
    08-28-2015 02:02 PM
    As mentioned above to use Smart Switch, it works great. I just upgraded my husbands phone from a Note 2 to a Note 4 and it was very smooth. I even used it to send all my music files from my Note 4 to his!
    Tmobile used Smart Switch from my S5 to the Note 5. Took longer then the rep thought, but it worked. I however, choose not to move over my SD card items and apps. I wanted a clean slate with apps and I can put what I really need from my card onto my phone or cloud.
    08-28-2015 02:04 PM