Yesterday afternoon, I was outside with my SGN5, and the sun was burning, BRIGHTLY.
    I couldn't see anything on the screen, till I moved to the shade.

Now, I will say, I have a Zagg HD Glass screen protector installed. And, I think my brightness was about 50% or less. I then raised it to 90%, and still it was a little difficult to see the display...

My question; is this a general thing with Samsung devices, or merely because I have a Zagg HD Glass screen protector?

I asked this, because with my iPhone 6 Plus (HD Glass installed, too) and my BlackBerry Passport, I didn't have this issue. Passport was at a brightness of around 30%. The iPhone at around 40% or so.

Thanks in advance
    08-27-2015 03:24 PM
    Had the samething happen to me but it had a blue'ish tint to it.. then when I was outside at night with stadium lights on and I could see that the whole screen protector was tinted blue... So I removed it and it has been a lot better since.. I'm waiting to get a glass protector from verizon
    08-27-2015 04:21 PM
    It's not the Zagg glass. My Gear S does the same thing under direct sunlight. I believe it's the screen brightness causing it.
    08-27-2015 04:39 PM
    If the sun is shining brightly, you should leave it on auto. The screen kicks up superbright in sunlight. The screen looks kinda rainbowy.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-27-2015 04:40 PM
    If you bought your Zagg from best buy that is your Robles, their glass is,terrible in the sun since they add their own version of some UV protection to the glass.

Return it and buy the same one from an ATT store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-27-2015 05:57 PM