notification tones

PinkLipstick

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to bluetooth the stock notification tones from my S5 to my Note5? There are three or four tones on my S5 that are not on the Note and I would like to use them. Is there a way to do this or am I out of luck?

Posted via the Android Central App

TJohnsonmp01

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
CRACKBERRY has a ton of free ringtones as well. I have a ton of ringtones on my Note 4 to transfer them I put them on my computer then transferred to my Note V...Maybe an easier option but it worked

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I saved all my ringtones and notifications from my SD card to my PC desktop. Then copied/pasted into the Note 5. If there wasn't a folder for them I created one. Easy.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to bluetooth the stock notification tones from my S5 to my Note5? There are three or four tones on my S5 that are not on the Note and I would like to use them. Is there a way to do this or am I out of luck?

You might can find them on Zedge. If you could see them, you could use quick connect and tap the backs of the two phones together.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I saved all my ringtones and notifications from my SD card to my PC desktop. Then copied/pasted into the Note 5. If there wasn't a folder for them I created one. Easy.

Stock ringtones are not accessible via File Managers (unless rooted), so you can't transfer those as easily.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

As I mentioned earlier, download them online from a system dump.
I just googled this. Try this. Unzip and copy them from your pc to your phone.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oqgx1ddr3xr6003/Galaxy-S5-UI-Ringtones.zip

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC