Which tempered glass is good for Galaxy Note 5 without Halo or Bubble effects?

A

AC Question

which tempered glass is good for galaxy note 5 without halo or bubble effects?

i notice most tempered glass screen protector does not fully cover the edges. most tempered glass available in the market has halo or bubble effects throughout the edges.

Bowhunter

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: which tempered glass is good for galaxy note 5 without halo or bubble effects?

i notice most tempered glass screen protector does not fully cover the edges. most tempered glass available in the market has halo or bubble effects throughout the edges.

This is y i still use spigen non glass...its prity good

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: which tempered glass is good for galaxy note 5 without halo or bubble effects?

Here in Thailand we have patented brand really good. Its called focus. They make all sorts of screen protectors and i got premium one. Screen seems even better now

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 259.jpg
    259.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 352

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site

The Zagg HD Glass from AT&T worked great for me.

purpleclad

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

I originally got the Zagg glass from Best Buy, after 3 they still couldn't get the halo effect gone. Went to Verizon and got another Zagg it is cut different and it went down perfect the first time.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Yep, Zagg from Verizon was perfect. No halo (bubble) effect around the edges.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

I bought a Zagg HD Glass, from BestBuy Mobile, and they installed it, too. Thus far it seems to do its job. I had the same one on my iPhone 6 Plus. You couldn't even tell it was there...

tmp3150

Banned
Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I originally got the Zagg glass from Best Buy, after 3 they still couldn't get the halo effect gone. Went to Verizon and got another Zagg it is cut different and it went down perfect the first time.

My Zagg glass protector is such a disappointment with the blue halo. I'll be returning it this weekend.

Posted via the Android Central App using thevAT&T Note 5, 64Gig

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I got a Zagg tempered glass from best buy. The first few days there was about a 1x1 inch area at the bottom of my note 5 where my S Pen for some reason wouldn't register unless I pushed harder then the norm. It was weird because my fingers registered as normal, but it was like a dead zone for the s-pen. I was concerned it was the phone but figured I'd try removing the Zagg 1st before my 14 days were up. But lo and behold after about 7 days it works perfectly. I guess the tempered glass had to settle or something. The Zagg feels good, looks good and has a warranty. I also let best buy install it so if it messes up they replace it free. It's worth the extra money vs buying cheap tempered glass off of the Amazon or eBay.

Posted from my Beast Galaxy Note 5 via the Android Central App

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)

Phones
Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5

Tablets
Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0, a few low budget tabs I care not to mention because they were terrible and not worthy of my memory.

Watch
Galaxy gear

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

My Zagg from AT&T went on beautifully.

Brian Kenny

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site

My wife ordered a $5 one of amazon from screen guardz and it looks perfect.. no halos

gdgtmom

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site

I bought a Zagg HD Glass, from BestBuy Mobile, and they installed it, too. Thus far it seems to do its job. I had the same one on my iPhone 6 Plus. You couldn't even tell it was there...
Getting one for the note tomorrow

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

I just put on an IQ Sheild Tempered Glass from Amazon. $7. No halo. I do find it's not as slick when using the Spen. I wouldn't say the pen drags, it's just not as slick.

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

I recently saw a shield that was thicker than the original glass. It that normal.

Mariah Richardson

May 26, 2014
Visit site

I just received a JETech tempered glass screen protector, which I would NOT recommend. Installation was easy and it does seem as if it would offer great protection to the screen, I will say that, but the halo effect is terrible. I'm currently shopping around for a different one. I really like the idea of a glass protector.

VJKotts

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I too got the ZAGG from Verizon. But I found that it was covering the front facing camera. Do you guys have the same problem. Will this be a problem while taking photos?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007