Hello everyone I wanted to ask all of you a few questions on your initial set up and/or setup after factory reset.
    What have you done?
    At first it connects to google account and asks if you want to restore from a backup, then it asks to create/sign in into Samsung account which also uses backups. I compared in account settings it seems like Google and Samsung backing up pretty much the same things. Do you use both Samsung and Google accounts for back ups or just one?
    If you ever doing factory reset (in a case something was not right, or you had bugs or glitches) do you restore from backup or set up as fresh new device? I always have a fear that some bugs will be restored with app settings.

Thank you

P.S I have this weird bug about once a day when I will wake the phone up and screen with either not come on or will but it looks like its stuck. Then eventually it unglitches and comes back to normal and unlocks the phone. its like system was overloaded.
    08-28-2015 07:58 AM
    I think you might want to exchange this Note 5 for another one. I haven't had to do a factory reset, if you have with this new of a phone and you're having trouble waking it up, it's time to exchange it. I have no problems waking it up.
    T-mobile rep set up my phone, so I didn't do the initial set up, so I can't help you there.
    08-28-2015 04:10 PM
    I second taking it back or doing a complete software install via the Samsung Kies if you are comfortable doing it

Sent from my smexy Note 5
    08-28-2015 04:29 PM
    Too late. Here we inly given 7 days for exxhange it has been around 9. Im sure this is software issue and not hardware also noticed this started happenning after google released some updates to their system components ok the store.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-28-2015 07:57 PM