How scratch resistance is the screen?

A

AC Question

How scratch resistance is the screen

I am considering getting the Note 5 but I need to now how scratch resistant the screen is? What type of glass is on it?

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: How scratch resistance is the screen

I am considering getting the Note 5 but I need to now how scratch resistant the screen is? What type of glass is on it?

Corning Gorilla Glass 4!
Should be pretty tough!
I would still put a tempered glass screen protector on it and an Incipio Duo Pro case!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

Gorilla glass Generation 4. It will do well against the regular junk in your pocket, keys, change, credit cards, or even that french fry from last month. But impact scrapes from dropping this beauty that is slicker than a suntanning goddess covered in baby oil, is the issue.

The only thing that will give you peace of mind is a screen protector. Yeah, you can get those rubbery sticky ones that for some reason always smell like the inside of my daughters Hello Kitty book bag that's always loaded with dry erase markers, OR you could protect that almost $1000.00 investment with a tempered glass screen protector and preferably a good case and not have to worry about a thing.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Get a tempered glass screen protector and a case to protect front and back glass. Plenty of options for both.

Posted via the Android Central App

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Gorilla glass Generation 4. It will do well against the regular junk in your pocket, keys, change, credit cards, or even that french fry from last month. But impact scrapes from dropping this beauty that is slicker than a suntanning goddess covered in baby oil, is the issue.

The only thing that will give you peace of mind is a screen protector. Yeah, you can get those rubbery sticky ones that for some reason always smell like the inside of my daughters Hello Kitty book bag that's always loaded with dry erase markers, OR you could protect that almost $1000.00 investment with a tempered glass screen protector and preferably a good case and not have to worry about a thing.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

You're so poetic. Laughing at the baby oiled goddess and dry erase marker smelling hello kitty bookbag.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site

The op is trolling s6e plus forums as well.... don't feed the troll lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy