I am considering getting the Note 5 but I need to now how scratch resistant the screen is? What type of glass is on it?
    08-28-2015 02:38 PM
    Gorilla glass Generation 4. It will do well against the regular junk in your pocket, keys, change, credit cards, or even that french fry from last month. But impact scrapes from dropping this beauty that is slicker than a suntanning goddess covered in baby oil, is the issue.

The only thing that will give you peace of mind is a screen protector. Yeah, you can get those rubbery sticky ones that for some reason always smell like the inside of my daughters Hello Kitty book bag that's always loaded with dry erase markers, OR you could protect that almost $1000.00 investment with a tempered glass screen protector and preferably a good case and not have to worry about a thing.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
    Sprint PCS
    Not sure but there are plenty of screen protector options out there.
    08-28-2015 03:20 PM
    I am considering getting the Note 5 but I need to now how scratch resistant the screen is? What type of glass is on it?
    Corning Gorilla Glass 4!
    Should be pretty tough!
    I would still put a tempered glass screen protector on it and an Incipio Duo Pro case!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"
    08-28-2015 03:32 PM
    Gorilla glass Generation 4. It will do well against the regular junk in your pocket, keys, change, credit cards, or even that french fry from last month. But impact scrapes from dropping this beauty that is slicker than a suntanning goddess covered in baby oil, is the issue.

The only thing that will give you peace of mind is a screen protector. Yeah, you can get those rubbery sticky ones that for some reason always smell like the inside of my daughters Hello Kitty book bag that's always loaded with dry erase markers, OR you could protect that almost $1000.00 investment with a tempered glass screen protector and preferably a good case and not have to worry about a thing.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Sprint PCS
    08-28-2015 03:32 PM
    Get a tempered glass screen protector and a case to protect front and back glass. Plenty of options for both.

Posted via the Android Central App
    zmann likes this.
    08-28-2015 04:10 PM

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Sprint PCS
    You're so poetic. Laughing at the baby oiled goddess and dry erase marker smelling hello kitty bookbag.

08-29-2015 10:39 PM
    The op is trolling s6e plus forums as well.... don't feed the troll lol

08-29-2015 10:49 PM