Ok so I am so frustrated

I have an S6 and a Note 5 and on both of them I am NOT able to assign a sound within the Twitter application to be notified by twitter of when someone I specify tweets.

It will ONLY use the Default sound on the phone NOT the sound I set within the app itself. It's so frustrating.

I thought maybe it was an S6 thing but now it's happening on my Note 5 too.

Should I open a ticket with Samsung? Any other twitter apps that notify like the Twitter app does?
    08-28-2015 08:35 PM
    Ok so I am so frustrated

I have an S6 and a Note 5 and on both of them I am NOT able to assign a sound within the Twitter application to be notified by twitter of when someone I specify tweets.

It will ONLY use the Default sound on the phone NOT the sound I set within the app itself. It's so frustrating.

I thought maybe it was an S6 thing but now it's happening on my Note 5 too.

Should I open a ticket with Samsung? Any other twitter apps that notify like the Twitter app does?
    Have you tried deleting then re-downloading Twitter? If that doesn't help, then try using a third-party app such as Rings Extended to set the notification sound you are trying to assign with the Twitter notification. I'm not sure why this is occurring, but hopefully one of the two suggestions above helps.
    08-28-2015 09:36 PM
    Yes I tried deleting the app multiple times on my s6. I'll take a look at Rings Extended but at any rate i think there is def a bug with Samsung this doesn't do this on the Droid turbo I have

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    08-28-2015 09:38 PM
    To confirm, in the Twitter app, settings, you've checked and you are not able to set the sound tone there? I have the option. Albeit I just use the default sound.
    08-28-2015 09:59 PM
    To confirm, in the Twitter app, settings, you've checked and you are not able to set the sound tone there? I have the option. Albeit I just use the default sound.
    The option is totally there and it acts like it's going to work properly. Let's you choose your sound choice and everything then it goes back to the default sound on the phone.

Basically I had to set the sound I want for Twitter as my default sound on my phone. It sucks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    08-28-2015 10:03 PM