Have we lost the ability to sync our S Notes across devices or am i just missing the setting?

On the 4, the setting was under Accounts>Samsung accounts...then there was a list to sync the calendar, contacts, s note, Internet, and scrapbook. That menu has changed and s note isn't there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-28-2015 11:19 PM
    You can set up the sync in SNotes. Just go to the app's settings and look for the Accounts section on top. I don't know if they removed the Samsung account (wouldn't see why) but since I've always used Evernote to sync my notes that's the one that shows up.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    08-28-2015 11:31 PM
    And just like that, there they are! Thanks a bunch!

Posted via the Android Central App
    SpookDroid likes this.
    08-28-2015 11:49 PM
    Glad you found them
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    08-31-2015 10:48 AM
    Here's some S Note tips from a heavy user.

• There's a desktop version you can find here. It allows you to create, view, and edit S Notes across all your devices. I tried to find a cheap graphics tablet that would work with it but the Huion I bought doesn't. So my desktop S Notes are typed.

SAMSUNG's Digital World

• The syncing process can sometimes get out of whack and you'll start to see phantom "Document(2)" files appear where "Document" was mysteriously replicated. The solution is to delete local copies of all your SPD (S Note) files and re-sync. All that's in the cloud will be restored afterward. Make sure anything you want to keep isn't local only before doing that. If the duplicate exists in the cloud you may have to do the above for all your connected devices. Otherwise Document(2) will constantly be restored from the cloud no matter how many times you delete it locally with a strong possibility it'll be joined by Document(3) et. al.
    SpookDroid and Katrina White1 like this.
    08-31-2015 11:51 AM
    Yeah, the duplicate bug has been around for a while. Not only on the PC version (which I use too to access my notes at work, I just wish it also had the handwriting search feature).
    08-31-2015 12:19 PM