05-30-2018 10:09 AM
54 123
tools
    It's the phone that is the problem, NOT the charger.

I found the solution for my Note 5 that started pausing at start of wirelessly charging and then the
    blue blinking light. It worked flawlessly for more than a year before this pausing glitch.
    I tried all the solutions online people suggested but none worked.
    The one that did work for me was clearing the cache a second time. I had already tried it earlier, but gave it another try and voila, the second time I cleared the cache it now charges wirelessly as it did before.
    BTW, I use an Otterbox cover on my phone and it charges fine through it.
    Hope it works for you.
    08-23-2017 10:20 AM
    It's the phone that is the problem, NOT the charger.

I found the solution for my Note 5 that started pausing at start of wirelessly charging and then the
    blue blinking light. It worked flawlessly for more than a year before this pausing glitch.
    I tried all the solutions online people suggested but none worked.
    The one that did work for me was clearing the cache a second time. I had already tried it earlier, but gave it another try and voila, the second time I cleared the cache it now charges wirelessly as it did before.
    BTW, I use an Otterbox cover on my phone and it charges fine through it.
    Hope it works for you.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I cleared mine twice and still only charges for about 20 seconds.
    09-12-2017 05:24 PM
    I have the official Samsung wireless charging pad (the one offered with the best buy pre-order). It does not work good, the phone connects then disconnects, then connects and disconnects. Etc etc. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a remedy?? I'm about to give up on the whole wireless charging thing.
    i put my phone (S7E) into the stay awake mode on my phone and it charges fine. go into settings > developer options > stay awake mode when it charges note: this may wear your display really quickly it is up to you.
    03-23-2018 11:20 AM
    I have the official Samsung wireless charging pad (the one offered with the best buy pre-order). It does not work good, the phone connects then disconnects, then connects and disconnects. Etc etc. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a remedy?? I'm about to give up on the whole wireless charging thing.
    I have been plagued with this same problem intermittently. Phone will charge just fine for months and then one day in May, it stops charging. I have the black round charger from Samsung and the Note 5.

It does this for about 2-3 weeks every few months. Annoying is that I'm down to 14% battery and cannot use the phone now. But if I wait a few weeks, I'll be able to charge the phone again. The odd thing is why does it work for a few months then take a month off for 'vacation' and then work again after that? I've had the phone 2-1/2 years and this has been about the 5 or 6th episode of blinking charger.
    05-30-2018 10:09 AM
54 123