How large is the Note 5?

A

AC Question

How large is the Note 5

I know that the Note phones run pretty large, but exactly how large is the Note 5?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: How large is the Note 5

You can certainly look up the exact specs if that's what you're looking for. In terms of feel, it is smaller than the iPhone 6+ and actually feels smaller than the Note 4. With its curved back it feels very comfortable in my hand. I had a long conversation today and I never felt my hand cramp up like I did with my iPhone 6+.

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

I know that the Note phones run pretty large, but exactly how large is the Note 5?

If you are familiar with the size of the Note 4 then you are getting a smaller phone. Upon initial appearance it's not smaller but in the hand it definitely is. It's more comfortable to hold and I can actually use it with one hand even with a slim case now. All Because of the curved back. I decided I would take the phone for a 14 day test drive and this is one of many reasons why I am keeping.

Posted via the Android Central App

ActualMichael

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

I had an LG G3 before this, and it's only slightly wider than that, albeit quite a bit taller. I'm 6' tall and have hands in accordance with that height. I hold my phone primarily in my right hand, and I've got to strain to reach stuff in the upper left-hand corner of the screen sometimes. I still think that it's fairly reasonable to hold. If you're shorter than 6' or you've got small hands, you are probably going to have to use this phone two handed. Additionally, the Note 5 is not not a phone for skinny jeans...