11-10-2015 04:25 PM
66 123
tools
    I'm hearing rumors that they will carry it around the third week of September and someone said a Verizon rep said they will never carry it. just a bunch of back and forth. ill be glad when they release a statement lol
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    09-02-2015 07:29 PM
    I'm hearing rumors that they will carry it around the third week of September and someone said a Verizon rep said they will never carry it. just a bunch of back and forth. ill be glad when they release a statement lol
    the manager at the Verizon corporate store said:
    "best educated guess, right before Thanksgiving,
    at the earliest"

somehow I don't believe that either.... guess it will
    be a LOOOOONG wait for the Verizon Galaxy
    Note 5 64gb in white.
    09-05-2015 12:46 PM
    Even longer for a 128GB in either color.
    09-05-2015 02:22 PM
    Ordered a 64 GB on Verizon last Tuesday and had it Wednesday morning by 9 am!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    09-05-2015 05:47 PM
    Ordered a 64 GB on Verizon last Tuesday and had it Wednesday morning by 9 am!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Not white though.
    09-05-2015 06:49 PM
    got mine this week
    09-05-2015 07:26 PM
    got mine this week
    Where?
    09-05-2015 07:52 PM
    Even longer for a 128GB in either color.
    a whilte 128GB Verizon Galaxy Note 5 will probably be harder to find than a pink Hello Kitty Rolex...
    09-05-2015 11:52 PM
    Where?
    VZW store in NJ
    09-06-2015 05:06 AM
    VZW store in NJ
    a Verizon version of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 64GB in WHITE?
    (which is what the OP asked in post #1)
    09-06-2015 05:21 AM
    Did you cave in and get the 32GB in white?
    09-06-2015 12:09 PM
    Did you cave in and get the 32GB in white?
    nobody should "cave in and get the 32GB" at all... Samsung already screwed us by removing the MicroSD card slot... now that we want to pay an extra $100 for the Verizon Note 5 64GB in white, they screw us again by not having it at all.... or the 128gb model, for that matter.
    ctychick likes this.
    09-06-2015 01:42 PM
    She wants a white one
    09-06-2015 01:59 PM
    nobody should "cave in and get the 32GB" at all... Samsung already screwed us by removing the MicroSD card slot... now that we want to pay an extra $100 for the Verizon Note 5 64GB in white, they screw us again by not having it at all.... or the 128gb model, for that matter.
    That isn't Samsung, that is Verizon. All other carriers have the 64 gb in White.
    sforsyth01 and Joanna Drofa like this.
    09-06-2015 02:54 PM
    That isn't Samsung, that is Verizon. All other carriers have the 64 gb in White.
    that's a good point... I guess Verizon doesn't have enough clout to force Samsung to do anything. Not to mention the fact that Verizon seems to push customers to iPhones every chance they get.
    09-06-2015 03:26 PM
    that's a good point... I guess Verizon doesn't have enough clout to force Samsung to do anything. Not to mention the fact that Verizon seems to push customers to iPhones every chance they get.
    I don't think Verizon has to push Samsung to make phones, that's what Samsung does.. Make phones. They are making 64 gb white ones, seems for whatever reason, Verizon isn't requesting white 64 gb ones.
    09-06-2015 03:54 PM
    I don't think Verizon has to push Samsung to make phones, that's what Samsung does.. Make phones. They are making 64 gb white ones, seems for whatever reason, Verizon isn't requesting white 64 gb ones.
    perhaps they want to see if that will steer people towards the iPhone 6S Plus. I highly suspect that Verizon corporate stores get better commission or performance reviews if they push customers towards the iPhones. Whenever I walk into the store, the first thing that I hear is "would you like to see the new iPhones?" and everything iPhone-related is always right at the entrance. They place the new Note 5 and the "old" S6 phones in the very back of the store, right next to the payment machine.(which is in a very dark corner next to the flip phones) Not to mention the fact that they always seem very proud to mention "everybody working all have iPhones" (according to the corporate store manager. Let's not forget that I get at least one email per week and one post card in the mail every other week, directly from Verizon corproate, offering me special deals for Verizon iPhones. I've been a Verizon customer 15 years. For the last 5 years, I've had over 10 Android phones on my account. Never any iPhones. Yet, I have NEVER received any email or post cards about special deals on Android phones from Verizon.
    09-06-2015 04:08 PM
    perhaps they want to see if that will steer people towards the iPhone 6S Plus. I highly suspect that Verizon corporate stores get better commission or performance reviews if they push customers towards the iPhones. Whenever I walk into the store, the first thing that I hear is "would you like to see the new iPhones?" and everything iPhone-related is always right at the entrance. They place the new Note 5 and the "old" S6 phones in the very back of the store, right next to the payment machine.(which is in a very dark corner next to the flip phones) Not to mention the fact that they always seem very proud to mention "everybody working all have iPhones" (according to the corporate store manager. Let's not forget that I get at least one email per week and one post card in the mail every other week, directly from Verizon corproate, offering me special deals for Verizon iPhones. I've been a Verizon customer 15 years. For the last 5 years, I've had over 10 Android phones on my account. Never any iPhones. Yet, I have NEVER received any email or post cards about special deals on Android phones from Verizon.
    Yeah.. It is Verizon not doing it, that's what I was saying.
    09-06-2015 04:17 PM
    i have a 64gb i had to order it online but for some reason you can't get the white one in 64gb. You can't get a 64gb in gold s6 edge+ either. Verizon has really made me upset as of recent, no samsung pay, no headphones for the note 5 and they took out the write on pdf ability. why? They're lucky i still have unlimited data, but even that won't make me stay for much longer. Every other carrier have them in stock in store.
    09-07-2015 09:56 AM
    Asked about this today in Chat. Here's the response I was given.

Why isn't there an option for the Note 5 64gb on Verizon?-horsesmouth.png

09-07-2015 02:51 PM
    Stupid. I went to Verizon because they tended to have a huge selection of phones. My only other option in my area is AT&T, and I already left them once because of reception and poor customer service. I don't want to go back to AT&T, but I guess we will see what Verizon does in the future. No Note Edge in white, and now no white 64 GB Note 5.
    09-07-2015 06:01 PM
    Weird all the other carriers have them.
    Yeah strange. Bought my 64GB in an AT&T store and they had plenty.
    09-07-2015 06:20 PM
    I should probably start writing to Santa if I want to buy
    a Verizon Note 5 in white with 128gb of memory.

I've not been naughty at all this year, so my chances
    should be pretty good. Now I just have to find out what
    Santa's private personal email address is.

However, I'm realistic. I can just imagine what Santa
    will say in his reply: "keep dreaming!"
    09-07-2015 07:08 PM
    I heard that verizon is going to do android pay. Im not sure if this is in replace of Samsung pay? but at staples i did see a logo above the payment terminal saying now accepting android pay and apple pay but who knows! who cares! i just wanted a white note 5 64gb!! I wonder what else they will take away down the line.....
    09-07-2015 07:43 PM
    I heard that verizon is going to do android pay. Im not sure if this is in replace of Samsung pay? but at staples i did see a logo above the payment terminal saying now accepting android pay and apple pay but who knows! who cares! i just wanted a white note 5 64gb!! I wonder what else they will take away down the line.....
    You can get an international version.

I'm not sure about Verizon, but I know T-Mobile variants will work on AT&T. You could check and see if they will work on Verizon.
    09-07-2015 07:59 PM
66 123