Why isn't there an option for the Note 5 64gb on Verizon?

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Note 5 64gb (verizon)

Does anyone know why there isn't an option for white for the 64gb on verizon? is it not going to be made? I've looked on the forum and haven't seen anyone answer this question, or i may have looked over it...

It seems very odd that they wouldn't have it on verizon, but we are talking about verizon here....

thanks!

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 5 64gb (verizon)

Does anyone know why there isn't an option for white for the 64gb on verizon? is it not going to be made? I've looked on the forum and haven't seen anyone answer this question, or i may have looked over it...

It seems very odd that they wouldn't have it on verizon, but we are talking about verizon here....

thanks!

If you are in a position to buy the phones at a contractual subsidized price, I'd suggest you buy your phone on bestbuy.com.

They have both phones for $50 less than the Verizon website. $249.99 for the 32GB and $349.99 for the 64GB... Not only is it $50 cheaper, but you also get a free standard wireless charger thrown into the deal.

I have the 64GB version in my hot hands now!

Edit: Oops...read your message too fast... No, not even Best Buy has the 64GB version on white... sorry...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

There is no announced release date for the white 64gb. With that said, I wanted white but the black looks nice too. In the right light it looks blueish

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

lilswtaznboi

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm upgrading my phone to the note 5 this weekend. And I just called like 4 different stores in my area and talked to a customer service rep. The rep and 3 stores all said that they do have the 64gb white Note 5 available but only by ordering and they ship it to you. The last verizon store the guy sounded like he didn't know what he was talking about cause he said "I don't think they have ever made a note in white 64gb."

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm upgrading my phone to the note 5 this weekend. And I just called like 4 different stores in my area and talked to a customer service rep. The rep and 3 stores all said that they do have the 64gb white Note 5 available but only by ordering and they ship it to you. The last verizon store the guy sounded like he didn't know what he was talking about cause he said "I don't think they have ever made a note in white 64gb."

Yeah, some guy I spoke to at Verizon said the same thing, that they never made one. Only a 32gb. It's just all crazy. I'm thinking of just getting the black 64gb but I don't wanna settle when I love the white, but my iPhone is complete **** and I need a new phone. With my luck they'll release the white 64gb after my 14 days is up lol. I soooooo miss att for this reason 😔

JimmyMac

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, some guy I spoke to at Verizon said the same thing, that they never made one. Only a 32gb. It's just all crazy. I'm thinking of just getting the black 64gb but I don't wanna settle when I love the white, but my iPhone is complete **** and I need a new phone. With my luck they'll release the white 64gb after my 14 days is up lol. I soooooo miss att for this reason ??????

I've been trying to find a 64gb in stores (black or white), but my local store says they never stock the 64gb. So I called another store in town. The guy was cool and told me that none of the stores in a 200 mile radius stocks them. However, they are in the warehouse available to order. He suggested I order them online or come into the store and order it. So I just went back to my local store to chat with them and ended up ordering a black one. They said they had white in stock (in the warehouse) if I wanted one. As the other guy suggested, you can try BestBuy. They stock the 64gb. You can check on the BestBuy website to see which stores local near you carry them.

dridas

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site

My experience was that none of the stores have a 64gb in any color, they are all shipped direct from manufacturer.

Keep in mind that if you want the 200 promo for trading in a smartphone for the note5, AND you want the 200 to come off the phones total price, you have to do the trade-in at the same time, during the same transaction as the order of the phone.

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I checked on Verizon's website the other day and it showed the white 64gb note 5 but when I went to my cart to finish out the ordering process it changed it to the black. So I'm confused as to why it's even on the website when they do not have it. They don't even have a note on the website saying anything about the phone not coming in white. So I guess that's why I'm confused. But I even checked on bestbuy and the only white note option they have is 32gb. I've talked to best buy reps and Verizon reps and have no clear answer. So I'm clueless.

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site

None of the stores near me carry the 64GB - you have to order online, which is what I did. It is pretty strange - I don't know why they wouldn't carry the 64GB model in stores; they carry 128GB iPhones in store stock all the time.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Same story here... 32GB doesn't seem to see the stores...I had to order mine on bestbuy.com (and it came in two days...quick!).

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm talking about the 64gb white note 5 not the black, I can place the order for the black just fine. The question started with why I can't seem to find the white for Verizon.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm talking about the 64gb white note 5 not the black, I can place the order for the black just fine. The question started with why I can't seem to find the white for Verizon.

Yes, I completely understand... I think a lot of us read the title and reactively responded based on the title alone... I know that I am guilty of doing that in my first reply to your post...

Good luck on getting that 64GB white Note 5... The black is a fingerprint magnet... I love the fact that the white always looks great...

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes I love white devices for that reason. But I really want the phone and I can't do the 32gb so I may just be settling for black

And it's okay I could have swore the topic was different. I think someone changed it. It did say white 64gb (Verizon) lol

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I completely understand... I think a lot of us read the title and reactively responded based on the title alone... I know that I am guilty of doing that in my first reply to your post...

Good luck on getting that 64GB white Note 5... The black is a fingerprint magnet... I love the fact that the white always looks great...

Yes I love white devices for that reason. But I really want the phone and I can't do the 32gb so I may just be settling for black

And it's okay I could have swore the topic was different. I think someone changed it. It did say white 64gb (Verizon) lol

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
My 14 days are up this Friday and I have been calling Best Buy and Verizon every couple of days for the 64 GB white with no luck. I called and spoke with a very persistent rep at Vzn who looked at every possible avenue available and he just wasn't able to see the white/64 in his system much less order it. At this point I'm resolving myself to the 32 that I have and love and will wait for the 64 to become available (if ever) then move up to that.

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
My 14 days are up this Friday and I have been calling Best Buy and Verizon every couple of days for the 64 GB white with no luck. I called and spoke with a very persistent rep at Vzn who looked at every possible avenue available and he just wasn't able to see the white/64 in his system much less order it. At this point I'm resolving myself to the 32 that I have and love and will wait for the 64 to become available (if ever) then move up to that.

i think i will go the same route and get the 32GB since i love the white, just sucks overall!! i keep telling myself to wait it out and maybe the note gods will pop up with a white 64GB lol but with my luck my iPhone 6 plus will crap out even more than it already has and ill be SOL.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site

i think i will go the same route and get the 32GB since i love the white, just sucks overall!! i keep telling myself to wait it out and maybe the note gods will pop up with a white 64GB lol but with my luck my iPhone 6 plus will crap out even more than it already has and ill be SOL.

Grab one of these in the meantime (it's a little over $5.00)...

Amazon.com: 3 in 1 USB OTG Host Adapter SD Card Reader for Samsung Galaxy S4 S2 S3 Note 2: Computers & Accessories

31ly76zLUqL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463