09-25-2015 05:10 AM
128 ... 3456
tools
    Unfortunately not me
    Attachment 196845

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Have you switched or replaced devices recently?
    Live Chat with Samsung and they will fix it. The same thing happened to me. I did not receive the install button after I got accepted, but it was because I changed my device and the IMEI that Samsun Pay registered was with my old device. Contact Samsun and they should fix it for you
    09-15-2015 07:17 AM
    Try resetting your phone and/or use the Samsung account email address you used to register your phone, if you haven't done so already. If that fails, give Samsung a call or chat live. They will help and get it squared away, because I did a chat live on Saturday (9/12) wondering why I didn't get select since last week and then yesterday, I got the email and everything worked setting up on first try. Let us know how you make out!
    09-15-2015 09:41 AM
    SP is set up to use my fingerprint, but the retail terminal still asked for my card pin. Curiously, I never received any notification on my phone that the transaction was completed either.
    Hmmm.....ok. Did you reset SP and start over, select fingerprint instead of PIN? No notification, that's odd.
    09-15-2015 09:47 AM
    I got the invite but I don't bank with the same bank as the app.
    09-15-2015 10:05 AM
    Just a heads up for anyone who can't add a BoA card during the beta, your device has to be decrypted before you can add a card. I found a thread on XDA where someone had the same issue until he decrypted his device. I hope this is something only during the beta. It's kinda weird that encryption is not allowed.

Samsung didn't know to check this when I chatted with them nor did BoA. I'll try it out a few times and then see if I can re-encrypt the phone again.

forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-galaxy-s6/general/samsung-pay-available-t3198549/post62783728#post62783728
    09-15-2015 11:18 AM
    I was able to add my BOA Debit Card but wasnt able to add my PayPal Debit Card, which is Mastercard
    Will all types of card be able to be used at launch? Does anyone know?
    09-15-2015 01:01 PM
    The beta will only support BoA cards. It will eventually support most cards based on partnership. I'm not sure of PayPal MC though.
    09-15-2015 02:12 PM
    Is there any word when chase will be accepted

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-15-2015 02:17 PM
    Hmmm.....ok. Did you reset SP and start over, select fingerprint instead of PIN? No notification, that's odd.
    My SP is set on fingerprint verification. I was referring to the card pin.
    09-15-2015 05:41 PM
    My SP is set on fingerprint verification. I was referring to the card pin.
    Oh...ok. Yeah that's strange it shouldn't ask for the PIN of the card. I'll try mines and see if I get the PIN request.
    09-15-2015 06:42 PM
    Oh...ok. Yeah that's strange it shouldn't ask for the PIN of the card. I'll try mines and see if I get the PIN request.
    I think its supposed to ask for your pin if you are using a debit card, every time I used it I had to enter the pin.

09-17-2015 02:18 AM
    I think its supposed to ask for your pin if you are using a debit card, every time I used it I had to enter the pin.

Yep, your correct, just did it today and if you use the debit it will ask for the PIN.
    09-17-2015 10:32 AM
    Second this. Dying to get my CSP going on here to actually test it out lol.

Posted with Samsung Galaxy S6.
    09-17-2015 05:33 PM
    Why would one want to use this over Android Pay? I don't get it? I added my cards on it today, and all but one work, and I don't use BOA.

09-18-2015 10:21 PM
    Mod Note - Please remember to be civil and follow P.U.P.P.A.H.

Thanks.
    09-19-2015 01:37 AM
    Why would one want to use this over Android Pay? I don't get it? I added my cards on it today, and all but one work, and I don't use BOA.

Samsung Pay is not officially released...the Beta limits the types of cards used...I'm sure once its released on Sept. 29, more cards would be compatible with Samsung Pay
    09-19-2015 03:45 AM

Because Samsung Pay will work basically everywhere while Android Pay will have to be accepted by the merchant.

09-19-2015 07:21 AM
    Yes I did works great.

09-19-2015 08:37 PM
    I just noticed a new app called Android Pay today on my Note 5. Where in the world did this come from?
    09-19-2015 08:50 PM
    I just noticed a new app called Android Pay today on my Note 5. Where in the world did this come from?
    It's the old google wallet app, just updated to a new name automatically
    09-19-2015 11:54 PM
    Finally got to try Samsung Pay beta yesterday. Purchased some stuff at Camping World on a standard Veriphone Terminal - worked fine. Last evening though, my wife and I stopped at a Red Robine Burger place here in MA and they had just installed new Ziosk (ziosk.com) terminals at every table. You can order drinks, appetizers and desserts from them but you can also pay your entire bill when you're done eating. I told our waiter what I wanted to do so he got the floor supervisor and their Manager involved, only because they had never heard of Samsung Pay. We did the transaction - smooth as butter and they were all impressed (as was I). I'm really liking this thing!
    r56mcs, smooth4lyfe and TheDonJ77 like this.
    09-23-2015 11:12 PM
    Finally got to try Samsung Pay beta yesterday. Purchased some stuff at Camping World on a standard Veriphone Terminal - worked fine. Last evening though, my wife and I stopped at a Red Robine Burger place here in MA and they had just installed new Ziosk (ziosk.com) terminals at every table. You can order drinks, appetizers and desserts from them but you can also pay your entire bill when you're done eating. I told our waiter what I wanted to do so he got the floor supervisor and their Manager involved, only because they had never heard of Samsung Pay. We did the transaction - smooth as butter and they were all impressed (as was I). I'm really liking this thing!
    Did it have NFC also?

09-23-2015 11:57 PM
    Did it have NFC also?

No r56mcs, I have NFC turned "Off".

Today, I picked up our pool closing chemicals (hate this time of year) and they had an OLD Ingenico card reader. The cashier said "Well, you're welcome to try but we've had 3 failed iPhone attempts and then my Manager tried his Google Wallet from his Galaxy S5 and it wouldn't work either." I said "Well, if you don't mind my trying, this is brand new from Samsung and is supposed to work on terminals that none of the others can". His Manager overheard us and said "Let's give it a shot" - the cashier ran the transaction, set it up for credit card swype then said "Go for it". The Cashier from the next register had turned to watch and she was the first to say "Wow - it worked". The Manager stood there with his mouth open and the other cashier said "Wow" then handed me the digitizer pen to sign with. Of course, then I had to step out of the way and give the Manager the entire story with what phones it worked with, etc. My cashier said "My iPhone is due for an upgrade with Sprint - I know what I'm doing!!!" That's it - just some more input on what I've done with it.
    bojackr1 likes this.
    09-24-2015 02:03 PM
    ...then handed me the digitizer pen to sign with.
    I don't recall seeing anyone else mention that they still had to sign...?
    09-24-2015 03:19 PM
    If the merchant has EMV (Chip cards) working I have not had to sign with MST. When they did not have EMV I have had to sign if over the no signature required $ amount.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    09-24-2015 10:04 PM
128 ... 3456