Anyone else get accepted for Samsung Pay Beta?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I haven't gotten the install because when I replaced my device, it wasnt the one I registered Samsung Pay with...so they are gonna switch it to my new device. They said Samsung Pay automatically records you IMEI and my old device was registered with it

Cant wait to try it once I get it

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Apparently I haven't gotten the install because when I replaced my device, it wasnt the one I registered Samsung Pay with...so they are gonna switch it to my new device. They said Samsung Pay automatically records you IMEI and my old device was registered with it

Cant wait to try it once I get it

It may be what is happening to me as I got the Note 5 just last week and I requested to be part of the Beta when it began 2 weeks ago.

I'll need to contact them too, thanks.

Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It may be what is happening to me as I got the Note 5 just last week and I requested to be part of the Beta when it began 2 weeks ago.

I'll need to contact them to, thanks.
Yup do the live chat they should be able to fix it

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5!

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Yup do the live chat they should be able to fix it

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5!

It was just like in your case, they need to register my Note 5 to replace the S6 Edge on thir system, the guy took my information and he needs to escalate it and wait for the tech department to complete the process, and then I'm supposed to be able to get the update on the Note.

Related to the Amex that is failing, they told me that I needed to clear cache and data from Samsung Pay and Clear Cache from Samsung Pay Framework and reboot but it didn't fix it, he didn't tell me that the Amex were not accepted and he told me that I need to wait until I get it on the Note to see if it fails in there too, he thinks that it may be the app on the edge. But because I need to wait for them to register my Note on the system, I won't be able to know until then, I'll let you know later.

SCD23x

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Any benefit to Samsung Pay over Android Pay? Any benefit to either of these over the Google Wallet I used on my NS4G?

alejovh1

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Any benefit to Samsung Pay over Android Pay? Any benefit to either of these over the Google Wallet I used on my NS4G?

Samsung pay works on any magnetic terminal and nfc. A drop pay is nfc only. I have litteraly used my phone to pay for everything at all different places using my note 5 regardless of the kind of payment terminal different places have.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Man, it works like a charm. The lady thought I was using Apple pay. I told her no Samsung Pay and she looked at me strange and then said what is that. I tried to explain but she seemed confused and kept telling me I was wrong it is Apple pay. I just said ok and have a nice day.

OldTrader

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I was accepted a couple of days ago and used Samsung Pay for the first time in the local grocery store. Worked like a charm, but I was surprised I still had to enter my pin. I think I can get used to this.

Last edited:

hohowan

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I got my invite today, installed it and I keep getting a connection error: 645104. I may have to try later in the evening. Has anyone added their card and received a similar error?

Did you ever get this sorted? I requested for beta testing, but never received an invation but when I started the app the install was available for me to install. When trying to add my US bank debit card I keep getting the same error (645104).

Last edited:

jdhooghe

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
SP is set up to use my fingerprint, but the retail terminal still asked for my card pin. Curiously, I never received any notification on my phone that the transaction was completed either.
This happened with apple pay as well. Some terminals need that card pin for some reason

Sent from my smexy T-Mobile Note 5

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I finally signed up this morning but doubt I'll get a reply with the "Go Live" only 17 days away!

Wow! I got my email this morning, updated the software, added my card and got all signed up - surprised me. I thought they would just wait until "Go Live" at this point. Now I just have to work up the balls to try it... old school chicken!!! :-\

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got my invite today and am all setup. It was a breeze to do. Added my BoA card. Just wish I could add my Amex as it is my go to card.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I got accepted last week and still no way of installing and using it

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463