Considering buying the Note 5 but I need to know just how durable the S Pen is? I've had phones with pens in the past that would snap like a twig and they weren't cheap to buy.
    09-01-2015 09:34 PM
    You are considering buying the Note 5...?

You've made plenty of post saying that you had one already........???

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5
    09-02-2015 07:39 AM
    I think if you don't log in, you're user name is AC Question.

I've had my Note 5 since launch day and so far, so good. I guess it depends how you use it. I don't treat it lightly and know it's not indestructible, so I'm fairly careful with it. Especially making sure I insert it with the point/tip in first.

ETA I just checked mine and it seems pretty strong, so just curious, what would you do to cause the Spen to break?

Posted via the *Note 5*
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    09-02-2015 08:16 AM
    Mine broke after 1 week. Top separated from the bottom and the spring went flying and was lost. promptly went to TMO store and got a replacement phone. I used the spen everyday for various tasks, mainly sketching and writing notes.

It's put together with a small.amount of glue from what I could tell, and broke lose from clicking the clicking mechanism. It shot out of the pen housing when I was trying to eject it.

here is a photo as it was laying on the tmobile counter.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails How durable is the S Pen that comes with the Note 5?-152.jpg  
    09-02-2015 10:02 AM
    I think if you don't log in, you're user name is AC Question.
    Yes, that is correct. Android Central has a feature where people that just want to ask a question and do not have an account, can post a question. They show up as AC Question. You see most of these posts in our "Ask A Question" forum, but sometimes will be in the other forums.
    09-02-2015 10:41 AM