When I am listening to my music in my car from my phone via bluetooth after a short while the songs begin to skip like crazy and then even slow down a little. I thought maybe something was wrong with the music app so I downloaded another music player app and the same thing happens. So I tried listening to something from you tube still using bluetooth and it too skips. So, I thought it could be the bluetooth function in the car so I wanted to try the AUX cable. I could not even get the sound to play at all with my AUX cable. I again tried the music from my phone and you tube and nothing. So I tried it with a friends phone and it works fine both ways and does not skip at all.

Anyone else having this problem?
    09-02-2015 11:20 AM
    I haven't seen this. I typically use my AUX cable instead of BT - have a nifty little slot that my phone and cable fits into.
    In either case, I have not had your issue.
    09-02-2015 11:27 AM
    I am having the sames issue. The bluetooth will not connect for farther than 2 feet. forget in my pocket. I went to best Buy and the caveman told me to factory reset, Thanks for wasting my time. Strange thing is that the very first day I had a crazy bluetooth connection beyond even normal distances.
    09-04-2015 12:43 PM
    I have not tried to do a factory reset because I do not want to go through the hassle of setting everything back up. So I just bought a new aux cord and dont listen to my music through bluetooth anymore.
    09-11-2015 09:41 AM