Hello!

I have looked far and wide and cannot find where in this Galaxy Note 5 I can turn off the Interval/Multi-Shot mode in my camera... the one that takes 20 pictures when I press the camera button only once, lol. My settings are currently in Auto Mode, Timer off, Flash on Auto, HDR Auto, and no effects. The videos for this problem on a Galaxy s5 phone provide the actual icon that can be clicked on/off. When I go into the camera settings or application settings for this camera, there is nothing about the multi-burst even being an option. The Help feature doesn't even list it...

I appreciate anyone that can help me with this very non-intuitive feature
    09-02-2015 08:11 PM
    I couldn't find it and burst mode was not listed in the instructions either. May be defective.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-02-2015 08:26 PM
    Hello!

I have looked far and wide and cannot find where in this Galaxy Note 5 I can turn off the Interval/Multi-Shot mode in my camera... the one that takes 20 pictures when I press the camera button only once, lol. My settings are currently in Auto Mode, Timer off, Flash on Auto, HDR Auto, and no effects. The videos for this problem on a Galaxy s5 phone provide the actual icon that can be clicked on/off. When I go into the camera settings or application settings for this camera, there is nothing about the multi-burst even being an option. The Help feature doesn't even list it...

Did it do this from factory? Failing that, did you install a launcher and thus it has a weird setting causing that?
    09-02-2015 09:14 PM
    Yes from factory.
    09-03-2015 12:16 AM
    Seems like a defect. Unless you hold down the button, it should not do burst by default

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    09-03-2015 09:40 AM
    Agreed!! This behavior is incredibly annoying. Upgraded from Note 3 to Note 5 and this was the behavior out of the box. Note 3 does not do this.
    Android, please provide a way to disable this "feature" ASAP.

Hello!

01-21-2017 10:18 AM
    Agreed!! This behavior is incredibly annoying. Upgraded from Note 3 to Note 5 and this was the behavior out of the box. Note 3 does not do this.
    Android, please provide a way to disable this "feature" ASAP.
    It's not Android , rather a samsung thing ...
    If N5 doesn't have it , how did you activate it at the first place..?
    01-21-2017 11:01 AM