I am still on the fence between the Note 5 and iPhone 6s plus. I've had every note series. Using note 4 now.

What's your experience going from the Note 4 to Note 5?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    09-03-2015 01:36 PM
    Take the Note 4 experience, remove the lag, add more speed, and that's the Note 5 in an nutshell. I'm pretty happy with this. It's even a tiny bit smaller!

HOWEVER, remember that some software changes have occurred, like the MultiWindow Sidebar being gone (MultiWindow is still there, just done differently) or different gestures for one-handed operation screen size and camera access. Also you lose IR blaster, SD Card support, and removable battery. If any of the latter is something you use a lot, you might want to reconsider (but since you're considering the iPhone, I'd say you don't care about these).

But if you, like me, are hooked on the S-Pen experience, only the Note line will give you that. And I've shown this phone to a lot of iFriends and every single one has come out impressed, saying it's the first Samsung phone they see that's lightning fast, lag-free enough to compare to their iPhones, with more features to actually make them jealous. And I agree with them.
    sqa4life and AlexMarie15 like this.
    09-03-2015 01:42 PM
    Went from an iPhone 6 plus / S6 Edge to iPhone 6 Plus / Note 5.
    The Note 5 seriously rocks. It does have some quirks but I am finding it more stable than my iPhone (iOS 8.x is seriously buggy).
    Besides I am finding the truth in the iPhone 6Plus is a big iPhone while the Note can do sooo much more.
    I don't expect the 6S Plus to be a significant improvement.

Either way, get what makes the most sense to you.

Disclosure: the iPhone 6 plus is a work device. the Note 5 is a personal use/personal business device.
    sqa4life likes this.
    09-03-2015 01:45 PM