tools
    09-06-2015 03:59 AM
    Thanks Dude.
    Works!
    -bk
    09-06-2015 06:27 AM
    Perfect! Thank you.
    09-06-2015 08:25 AM
    Thanks! I'll give this one try at that price. So far, a halo free glass screen protector has eluded me. The Zagg from Best Buy and the Bodyguardz from at&t both had a halo.
    09-06-2015 08:40 AM
    Thanks! I'll give this one try at that price. So far, a halo free glass screen protector has eluded me. The Zagg from Best Buy and the Bodyguardz from at&t both had a halo.
    For a buck I am not expecting much...

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    09-06-2015 08:59 AM
    Thanks, just ordered mine. For $. 95 you can't go wrong.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-06-2015 11:04 AM
    Thank a lot. Mmm its $7 for shipping lol, guess I'll buy $34 of accessory to get shipping. Always wanted a bluetooth wireless headset.
    09-06-2015 11:32 AM
    Thank a lot. Mmm its $7 for shipping lol, guess I'll buy $34 of accessory to get shipping. Always wanted a bluetooth wireless headset.
    Free with prime. But not sure about standard shipping

09-06-2015 12:36 PM
    Code is expired
    09-06-2015 01:56 PM
    BIS

09-09-2015 12:55 PM
    Worked! thanks!
    09-09-2015 01:30 PM
    I stand corrected

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
    Sprint PCS
    09-09-2015 01:42 PM
    Interesting... It's 12:49pm Pacific, and my order went through just fine...

Thanks OP! That's a great deal!
    09-09-2015 02:54 PM
    just ordered one! works still!
    09-09-2015 02:57 PM
    It didn't work for me a bit ago, but for craps and giggles I tried it again. It worked.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
    Sprint PCS
    09-09-2015 03:10 PM
    Is it easy to pull these on and off if you aren't happy with the results? Sounds like you've gone through a few, so the process should be easy/doable, yes? Does the "old" protector leave any gummy residue on the screen?

The reviews from Note 5 users is not too flattering... Lot's of reports of halo... I am hopeful that I have a different experience...
    09-09-2015 03:39 PM
    Is it easy to pull these on and off if you aren't happy with the results? Sounds like you've gone through a few, so the process should be easy/doable, yes? Does the "old" protector leave any gummy residue on the screen?

The reviews from Note 5 users is not too flattering... Lot's of reports of halo... I am hopeful that I have a different experience...
    I take great care in applying them so for me I do spend quite a while applying them to get them straight and without capturing any dust etc under them. As for taking them off, it's quite easy. They lift and remove without leaving any residue behind. I'm on my third one now, one from Luvvitt. I like it, it's incredibly smooth and comes with a very helpful applicator that goes around the phone to line up the screen protector very nicely. But unfortunately it suffers from a slight halo along both edges, minimal but it's still there. The Luvvitt was pretty inexpensive though at about $12. Got two more coming to try if I decide to take this one off, the Skinomi that I got courtesy of the savings code for 95 cents and one from Pthink that was around $6.
    09-09-2015 05:31 PM
    just ordered one! good looking out
    thanks
    09-09-2015 10:05 PM
    just ordered one! good looking out
    thanks
    09-09-2015 10:05 PM
    I take great care in applying them so for me I do spend quite a while applying them to get them straight and without capturing any dust etc under them. As for taking them off, it's quite easy. They lift and remove without leaving any residue behind. I'm on my third one now, one from Luvvitt. I like it, it's incredibly smooth and comes with a very helpful applicator that goes around the phone to line up the screen protector very nicely. But unfortunately it suffers from a slight halo along both edges, minimal but it's still there. The Luvvitt was pretty inexpensive though at about $12. Got two more coming to try if I decide to take this one off, the Skinomi that I got courtesy of the savings code for 95 cents and one from Pthink that was around $6.
    My assumption is that these are disposable... Once you install it, and then decide to take it off, there's really no way of saving it for a later reinstall, right? Sounds like you've invested a lot in these tempered glass screen protectors... Even at $12.00 a pop... Throw away 5 of them and that's already $60.00!!!
    09-10-2015 01:34 AM
    My assumption is that these are disposable... Once you install it, and then decide to take it off, there's really no way of saving it for a later reinstall, right? Sounds like you've invested a lot in these tempered glass screen protectors... Even at $12.00 a pop... Throw away 5 of them and that's already $60.00!!!
    If you're careful and lucky, you can remove and reapply them. And yes I have dropped more $$$ than I would've liked to on these so far. If I don't get satisfactory results from either of these last two I have coming I'm tapping out on glass screen protectors.
    09-10-2015 03:46 AM
    The problem with these is the small bezel on the side. I had to use 3 tempered glass screen protectors to finally get one about 95%. The tempered glass screen protector goes practically to the edge of the screen so you have to be real precise. I would recommend lining up one edge. Even the slightest bit off horizontally will make it look bad. Then I really had to press down on the sides many many times and working it to get rid of the halo effect. One corner of mine isn't perfect but at least it isn't on the screen so I will just live with it.

Also be sure to clear the ffc, I had a problem with putting one too high and it blocked part of the ffc. The skinomi one has a slight notch for the fcc but my old one (super shieldz) did not.

09-10-2015 03:23 PM
    I applied this promo code like 3 days ago and it was .95 cents for the screen protector and $7 bucks for shipping so I didn't order it,I just went back on right now and I was trying to apply the promo code again, and it said I couldn't but there was a box that had a check mark and said apply $7 promotion, and this time i went to place order and it only costed me .95 cents total ,that's what they charged me for shipping and the screen protector was free.

Good deeds OP, I got me a screen protector for under a buck.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-10-2015 04:44 PM
    Just got the $.95 protector and it's precisely the same size as the one I have on there now - which is too wide and has halo on both sides. For this price I guess it's nice to have a back-up, glass-style protector.

I am abandoning the idea of glass and going back to film. I have yet to hear about a glass protector that has no halo, and is backed up with reviews that agree. I see no consensus so far. Film is it.
    09-10-2015 04:46 PM
    Just got the $.95 protector and it's precisely the same size as the one I have on there now - which is too wide and has halo on both sides. For this price I guess it's nice to have a back-up, glass-style protector.

I am abandoning the idea of glass and going back to film. I have yet to hear about a glass protector that has no halo, and is backed up with reviews that agree. I see no consensus so far. Film is it.
    You need to force each section down over and over again. Provided that it is clean, it will go down. Probably took me about 15 minutes rubbing to get rid of the halo. Unfortunately it is practically the entire width of the screen... Any smaller and part of the screen won't be covered.

09-10-2015 05:15 PM
42 12