09-30-2015 03:36 PM
58 123
tools
    Diztronic case, tempered glass screen protector. Slim, protected and worry-free.
    09-08-2015 04:31 PM
    what is the name of the leather cases? they're nice!

I have always been scared to carry my phones in my pockets for fear of damaging it, but lately I have really grown to enjoy doing so.

Even though I have a Seidio Dilex combo coming this week, I am liven large and dangerous with my leather case

and have ordered another one like it in black and this one early this morning

All 3 for less than $16.00 off ebay..

While I know that this is the minimum amount of protection even with my Zagg glass screen protector on it, I am finding the experience very convenient, so how do you all carry yours, pocket case & holster or even some way else?

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig black Galaxy Note 5
    09-08-2015 06:33 PM
    what is the name of the leather cases? they're nice!
    It's on eBay.

It's called the Luxury leather case with slots and the item number is

09-09-2015 01:58 AM
    I originally had a tribe of Aztec warriors, that were carrying my Note 5 on a gold chariot. Also had an extra Aztec bodyguard that would dive into any danger to shield my Note with his body. However, all of this seemed a lil eccentric.

I went ahead and bought a PT Platinum protective case with Holster. (Yes, in my line of work I need a holster) I also covered the screen with a Zagg HD Glass tempered screen protector.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
    64 GB
    Black Sapphire
    Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
    Sprint PCS
    I have that holster as well but I only use it when I'm going to be outside most of the day like at the beach or playground with my kids.

Posted from my Beast Galaxy Note 5

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)
    PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. WATCH: Galaxy gear
    09-11-2015 08:49 AM
    I carry mine in the side pocket of my carpenter jeans and I protect it with a UAG.
    How do you carry your Note?-img_20150911_073740_02.jpg
    How do you carry your Note?-img_20150911_073740_03.jpg
    09-11-2015 02:19 PM
    Similar to bassjo, front pants pocket protected with i-Blason case!

How do you carry your Note?-newcase_1.jpg How do you carry your Note?-newcase_2-2-.jpg
    09-11-2015 03:17 PM
    naked and in my front left pocket or my hand
    09-11-2015 07:16 PM
    My note 4 used to have otterbox defender, zerolemon case. Now I prefer ringke fusion case.
    09-12-2015 08:37 AM
    Tempered glass screen protector because I have had too many screens get scratched I'm my pocket and I have dbrand wrap on the back and camera. Keeps it from being as slick and keeps the back from getting scratched as well.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-12-2015 10:46 AM
    All phones go in my right front pocket by themselves. Nothing else goes in there. The screen also always faces my leg.
    +1 this is the way I carry it also

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 11:12 AM
    First things first: Sticking with the Note 4, for the time being. Fan of tempered glass screen protector, they're on all my devices, I think, besides the scratching protection, I believe they help with drop protection. I've always preferred belt holster cases, I hate bulging front pockets, and have other objects for those (pocket knife, etc.). I had previously used the Zuzo case, pictured here: How do you carry your Note?-zu.jpgHow do you carry your Note?-z2.jpgBTW - I glued that piece of leather to the back of it to class it up! I really like the form factor of this case, being able to slide my phone in and out. It was also fairly easy to remove it, so I could remove the phone's back for battery changes, which I changed at every charge, charging the second battery in a charger as soon as it leaves the phone. I decided to go with the iBlason case, holster pictured here, for its extra protection:How do you carry your Note?-ib.jpg The actual iBlason case is not pictured because I'm too lazy to remove my phone to take the image, but I think y'all know what it looks like (larger bumpers!) I had to sacrifice lots of the form factor that I enjoyed with Zuzu, it's bulkier and isn't as easy to draw the phone from its holster, it snaps in; and the back is much harder to remove for the battery change. What I'm doing now, is changing batteries after a month of using the first one. Anyway, that's my story, and I'm sticking with it!
    09-12-2015 01:11 PM
    Well after dropping my phone with the thin clear TPU case on it the phone survived unscaved but my s-pen flew out for some strange reason and cracked in half and I had to order a new one! all is well now, but it made me think and I put my Seidio PT platinum case back on which is a little thicker but provides ample protection without being to bulky and a belt holder if I choose to use it. It also doesn't push against my Zagg screen protector when I hold the phone to tight compared to when I squeeze the phone with a tpu thin case it lifts the edge of the screen protector up which can lead to bubbles over time. My only gripe with this platinum case is the phone won't charge wirelessly on my pmi chargers but it does with the original Samsung qi puck.

PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. WATCH: Galaxy gear
    09-13-2015 09:48 AM
    Pics

Attached Thumbnails How do you carry your Note?-3864.jpg   How do you carry your Note?-3863.jpg   How do you carry your Note?-3862.jpg  
    09-13-2015 09:50 AM
    I couldn't stick with the overly thick case for long now I'm back with a tpu slicoo case that has a unique pc layer and adds to the note 5 beauty IMO. Ordered a leather pouch tab case to use for extra protection when not I use.

Attached Thumbnails How do you carry your Note?-4464.jpg   How do you carry your Note?-4466.jpg   How do you carry your Note?-4467.jpg  
    anon(153966) likes this.
    09-19-2015 05:06 PM
    I have always been scared to carry my phones in my pockets for fear of damaging it, but lately I have really grown to enjoy doing so.

Even though I have a Seidio Dilex combo coming this week, I am liven large and dangerous with my leather case

and have ordered another one like it in black and this one early this morning

All 3 for less than $16.00 off ebay..

While I know that this is the minimum amount of protection even with my Zagg glass screen protector on it, I am finding the experience very convenient, so how do you all carry yours, pocket case & holster or even some way else?

That 2nd case what's it called?

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...
    09-19-2015 10:00 PM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is in a Verus case, in my pocket. Oh, that is the ONLY thing in 'that' pocket
    09-19-2015 10:28 PM
    I always carry phones in my front pocket face down towards my body/leg. For this phone, I carry it in a Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon case. I also carry a thin wallet in the same pocket. A County Comm LA Wallet. It's an ultra thin minimalist wallet. The wallet is on the backside of the phone and acts as a cushion in case I bump up against the corner of a table, etc.. My flashlight, pocketknife, etc., are always carried in my other pocket. Keys hang on my belt loop.
    09-19-2015 10:53 PM
    Tech 21. Platinum holster

09-19-2015 10:57 PM
    with the screen facing me and the button on the bottom
    09-20-2015 08:16 AM
    I Used Flip Cover
    09-20-2015 08:16 PM
    It's always in my hand except for the occasional front shirt pocket while going to the break room at work.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5
    09-20-2015 09:17 PM
    Just with an Urban Armor Gear case on it. Have never been a fan of screen protectors. I do carry it in my pocket but nothing else can be in there with it. A rule of mine. (Now if I could just decide whether it's safer to put it in my pocket with the screen facing out or my leg..)

Screen towards the leg, no doubt. That way if you lean on something, it only touches the back of the phone. Of course in my otter box defender. Note3 here.

Sent from my Note3, using, Crapatalk
    09-20-2015 09:25 PM
    Naked with dbrand wood skin on the back. Upside down facing my leg in front right pocket, phone only.
    09-21-2015 02:44 AM
    I use this case below with a InvisibleShield Glass screen
    How do you carry your Note?-_57.jpg
    09-21-2015 10:58 AM
    Very thin case, in pocket.
    09-21-2015 01:55 PM
58 123