Your top 3 best features!!!

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
This is the best phone I have every owned - beyond good. So many stand out features....... what are you favorite things about your Note 5??

Posted via the Android Central App

Willyman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
  1. Camera - only second to my old 1020
  2. Screen - excellent. Nothing else to say really.
  3. Build quality - best Android phone I've held yet. Bar maybe the M8.

seventeenseconds

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
1. Camera -- best I've ever had on any device
2. Fingerprint scanner -- absolutely amazing when used with LastPass!
3. Processor

Overall an enormous upgrade from my Note 3. Thought I'd miss the SD card, but I'm just a digital hoarder and learning I don't need to have everything with me all the time. 64GB is plenty for me for day to day use.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My main reason for preferring the Note series is s-note.

On the note 5 specifically, it's the processing speed.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
For me the S Pen is not a reason to have this device, it is the reason to have this device. So I will exclude it from my choices. Coming from a Note 4, the screen is a little nicer but not enough for me to have jumped on the Note 5 bandwagon.

This thing is smooth and fast when compared to my Note 4, so that would have to be the number one choice for me. Second is the ability to choose 3 of the air commands and third would be the build, not just quality but also the design. Yes, it feels very solid in hand but it is also about the shape of the back and how it fits in my hand.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a Note 4 these are my three:
1) snappiness of the phone (slightly faster than Note 4)
2) camera (focuses immediately upon launching the camera, with the Note 4 I would have to shake the phone to get it to focus, common problem)
3) screen (a little bit brighter than the Note 4 at the same settings

A 4th one would be battery life, it seems to be lasting longer than my Note 4 did with the same daily usage. Overall I'm very happy with the upgrade, I went with the 64GB version, black on T-Mobile. I had a bunch of music on my Note 4 that I never used so didn't copy that over which leaves me with plenty of storage plus I got the 100GB of free OneDrive storage for 2 years. I thought the storage would be an issue but so far so good.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
As mentioned above the S pen is the reason to own a Note
1- S pen apps
2 - the beautiful design - this is without a doubt the best looking phone ever built by anyone
3 - the UHD screen

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
1. Screen, it just seems to be brighter/sharper than the Note 4.
2. How much smaller it feels than the Note 4, even tho they have the same 5.7" screen.
3. How smooth the phone runs.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
With all of my previous phones, there would always come a time when I was on the phone, and someone would give me their phone number, and I'd have to find a scrape of paper, and jot it down. Opening Evernote, or a note taking app, and typing out a phone number, or an address, just took too long, and was way to much trouble!

Now I'd have this scrape of paper, that I KNEW I was going to lose, so I'd take a photo of it! Now it's safely in my cellular device!

This phone eliminates ALL of that nonsense! a

Eject the stylus, jot down the address, persons name, phone number, whatever down on the screen, and put the stylus away, and the note gets stored safely in my action memo app!

Simply brilliant! I honestly can't understand why it took Samsung five years to come up with this option! (Yeah, I know you could do something sort of like this on the previous Note 4, which I didn't own, but it wasn't quite as simple and elegant)

That's my number 1 feature, because it gets rid of ALL of the little scrapes of paper I have laying around my house, that I'm constantly looking for.

#2 Great camera
(I'm coming from an HTC M8, and the camera was pathetic!) I was always a little jealous of my wife and daugher's iPhone camera images... now, my images are as good or better (actually, they're better!)

#3 Solid build, great battery life, very useful features (smart lock with Trusted Places, Trusted devices, Trusted voices...)

This phone is really simply fantastic! I've had it two weeks, and I'm still blown away by all that it can do.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
1.Double tap home button to open camera.
2. Top Volume button to snap pics.
3. Finally, a phone that doesn't attempt to roast my fingers or leg.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
1) Design - I absolutely love the build of this phone. It feels amazing, and the side bezels are so thin it makes you feel like you're holding just screen. Just a pleasure to hold.

2) Software - Never been much of a TW fan, but it is now so fluid and quick that I don't mind it at all. Plus the theme store is awesome (Dark Material FTW).

3) S-Pen - Screen-off action memos is a wonderful addition.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Camera
S-pen/ software
Quick charge/wireless charging (pma/qi)

Posted from my Beast Galaxy Note 5

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)
PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. WATCH: Galaxy gear

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
1 Speed and Responsiveness (And I mean ZERO Lag!)
2 Spen Features (Including being able to take a note on a locked screen)
3 Battery (Much better than my Note 4/Edge experiences))

And if there was a 4th it'd be the much improved Fingerprint Sensor

sumzitup

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
1. The speed of the note5. (Wow!)
2. The s-pen and s-pen software features.
3. The build quality feels fantastic!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers