I just got my note 5 and this is the only device in my house that my snapchat wont work on and I am frustrated because I typically use snapchat to communicate with my friends. I have tried restarting my phone, signing out and signing back in, deleting and reinstalling that apps, forgetting the network, powering off my wifi and back on, completely resetting my wifi, starting new accounts, just about anything you would typically think of doing and nothing has helped. I do not know if this is just happening with the new devices or just some devices because my moms galaxy s6 works perfectly fine, my old s4 works perfect, my brothers ipods work, my dads s5 works but my device is the only one that wont work. So if you got anything i'm willing to try it because I want my snapchat to work again. My phone connects and works on any other wifi, every app accept snapchat works on my home wifi. Im assuming it has something to do with my routor. But I had this same issue with the s6 that I returned because I didn't like it.
    09-07-2015 05:43 PM
    My Note 5 locks in on my home Wi-Fi just fine. Have you gone and checked in at another hotspot to see if it works? Might help to eliminate that you might have gotten one with borked Wi-Fi.
    09-07-2015 09:12 PM
    The apps work perfect on any other wifi or my data, its just snapchat doesn't work on my home wifi and my twitter and instagram are very slow to load.
    09-10-2015 08:47 AM
    I am having this exact same problem on my Galaxy Note 2. Snapchat works perfectly on data or any other wifi, but on my home wifi, it refuses to load, and facebook is slow. Ive called my service provider and they said it could be the IPv6, but ive disabled it and snapchat still will not load. I also changed the channel my router operates on, to lessen interference, and still.nothing.
    09-11-2015 10:02 PM