How do I switch between Windows on my Note 5?

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
please...How to switch between windows in note 5

Screenshot_2015-09-08-09-57-41.jpg

please...How to switch between many windows in note 5
(apps windows or main windows)
2 problems i have :

1- in my previous phones i could do this with only clicking in the white point and go directly in the window...
but couldn't in my note 5 so if i will have 7 or more so how to switch diretly from 1 to 7 for example.

2- they removed even when you switch to the next of the last window...in my note 2 the next window of the last window is the first window but in note 5 it blocks in the last window so you must go back

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: please...How to switch between windows in note 5

No idea about tapping on the dots.

With the infinite scrolling, that is something that was removed in Lollipop. I use Nova Prime so I don't have that issue. I set up infinite scrolling between pages.

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site

ah okay thank you for repliying but it's really embarrassing this thing so if i have 10 pages...to go from the first to the 10th i don't want to use lot of time scrolling 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 to go to the 10.... really dislike

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

I hated this change, too.
I made my center page my home screen. Then I can press my home button to get to it quickly and just confine scrolling over. Folders help, too.
Really need to decide what is needed and just keep the most unused in the app drawer. There's an A-Z short option, so it can be easier to find. Or folders within the app drawer.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site

thank you!!

i'll use launcher : best solution for me but always not as fast as when i used to do with kitkat...i hope they will remove that in android M

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site

ah okay thank you for repliying but it's really embarrassing this thing so if i have 10 pages...to go from the first to the 10th i don't want to use lot of time scrolling 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 to go to the 10.... really dislike

I'm confused. I don't have a Samsung phone anymore but can't you just zoom in and that will then list all your Pages? You can then just click on the page u want.

It's the same zoom in gesture that brings the theme settings, wallpaper and so on.

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site

I'm confused. I don't have a Samsung phone anymore but can't you just zoom in and that will then list all your Pages? You can then just click on the page u want.

It's the same zoom in gesture that brings the theme settings, wallpaper and so on.

Screenshot_2015-09-08-15-13-15.jpg

in note five you go from 1st to second and from second to 3rd
in my note 2 i can go from the 1st directly to the 3rd or 4th with clicking the dots
in note 5 when you are in the 1st and click to the forth dot you go always to the second...
you can't directly go to the 4th (i am talking to the normal touchwizz...not with launchers...)