There are a couple of apps that I can't seem to disable. When I go into setting, applications edit. I click on the app but the disable button is shaded gray and I can't click on it. The apps are Internet (I use Chrome), Video (I use VLC), Music (use google play), Email (I use Gmail), and Calendar (I uses google calendar). Any help would be great
    09-08-2015 05:07 PM
    There are a couple of apps that I can't seem to disable. When I go into setting, applications edit. I click on the app but the disable button is shaded gray and I can't click on it. The apps are Internet (I use Chrome), Video (I use VLC), Music (use google play), Email (I use Gmail), and Calendar (I uses google calendar). Any help would be great
    Some system level apps, such as those, can't be disabled from the system settings > applications option. You will need to root and use another app, such as Titanium Backup, to freeze the apps. If you do this, be careful with what you freeze/disable since those apps may be necessary to provide certain services and/or functionality to the device.
    09-08-2015 06:54 PM
    Have You tried Package disabler Pro ? No need to root with this app from playstore but you have to pay for app.
    09-08-2015 07:09 PM
    Package disabler pro can disable any app. Be careful though as you can mess things up.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    dudeman702 likes this.
    09-09-2015 05:49 PM