Looks like apple has added a stylus to their tablets. Imitation is the finest form of flattery. As an artist and designer my pen 2014 note 10.1 and Note 2,3,4 were scoffed at(by some)and years later... Note 5 still the best out there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-09-2015 01:04 PM
    Yeah kinda silly on Apple's part.
    If I had a $1000 to spend on a new piece of tech, it would go to a Surface Pro 3, not a giant iPhone.

09-09-2015 01:14 PM
    Exactly. I was quite happy with the 2048 pressure sensitive levels the Note series have me for true touch variable input. Even my old Note 8 was super with its no "batteries/charging" requirements. Truly underrated tech about to be copied by the fruit merchants.

jfreeflowers likes this.
    09-09-2015 02:05 PM
    It's not like Samsung isn't borrowing ideas from Apple.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    jdhooghe likes this.
    09-09-2015 02:37 PM
    Like what?
    Speaker placement and no Msd cards on board?
    09-09-2015 02:45 PM
    Fingerprint lock, glass back phone and so on including speaker placement. Just saying Samsung is guilty of copying just like Apple.

09-09-2015 08:09 PM
    Steve Jobs once said "a stylus" please, use your finger LOL

09-09-2015 08:17 PM
    So it's not actually included with the iPad, but a separate thing you purchase for $99? Wow.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    09-09-2015 08:42 PM
    I dont mind that the ipencil came out, lets face it you get to a point where people can say who stole what. Its the same tech market, lines and ideas will cross. I dont care for iphones, ill never own one, but i love seeing them go against the things steve jobs said!

What i think is stupid is that it is clearly a money maker. While the notes are more expensive, you are buying the package as a whole, not buying pieces.

09-09-2015 08:47 PM
    Yeah kinda silly on Apple's part.
    If I had a $1000 to spend on a new piece of tech, it would go to a Surface Pro 3, not a giant iPhone.

My brother, biggest Apple fan in the world...said pretty much the same thing: it is an over sized iPhone and cannot replace my Macbook; at least your Pro 3 can. But hey... Once Apple sells millions... They will come out with the iPad Pro 2... And everyone will buy it all over again...
    09-09-2015 09:36 PM
    And that "Apple Pencil" is an extra $99.. no thanks.

09-09-2015 09:41 PM
    I dont mind that the ipencil came out, lets face it you get to a point where people can say who stole what. Its the same tech market, lines and ideas will cross. I dont care for iphones, ill never own one, but i love seeing them go against the things steve jobs said!

What i think is stupid is that it is clearly a money maker. While the notes are more expensive, you are buying the package as a whole, not buying pieces.

I am also liking them do the things Steve jobs was against. I don't own a Apple iPhone, but we can see now days not everyone was in harmony with Steve's ideas, and good for them.

And your right, ideas and technology will cross paths from each company.

09-09-2015 09:45 PM
    Yeah what company would copy a design of another company's product..cough
    09-09-2015 10:01 PM
    Lets face it, apple has no clue what consumers want. First they make fun of large screen sizes and then adopts it into their product line. Then they make fun of the stylus and does the same.
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-09-2015 10:51 PM
    Here comes the fanboy circle-jerk. If I had to choose between the iPad pro and the surface, I'd choose the ipad. Microsoft is a mess. Have you guys ever bought a Wacom stylus?
    They're expensive.

The thing is is that each company is driving the others. One puts a technology in their phones and the others improve. It's a win win for us. Those people saying that Apple doesn't know what customers want...well, their profit margins say otherwise. Android sales say otherwise. Why do you think samsung changed the design of the s-series and the Note? How long do you think until samsung includes force-touch? Huawei already did. We're already seeing samsung pay. Fingerprint scanners. Great phone design changes. He'll even the earbuds samsung gives us are earpods. I highly recommend people stop with the Apple copying thing as it makes you hypocritical.

We win when companies drive one another.

from my smexy Note 5
    09-09-2015 11:43 PM
    Here comes the fanboy circle-jerk. If I had to choose between the iPad pro and the surface, I'd choose the ipad. Microsoft is a mess. Have you guys ever bought a Wacom stylus?
    They're expensive.

The thing is is that each company is driving the others. One puts a technology in their phones and the others improve. It's a win win for us. Those people saying that Apple doesn't know what customers want...well, their profit margins say otherwise. Android sales say otherwise. Why do you think samsung changed the design of the s-series and the Note? How long do you think until samsung includes force-touch? Huawei already did. We're already seeing samsung pay. Fingerprint scanners. Great phone design changes. He'll even the earbuds samsung gives us are earpods. I highly recommend people stop with the Apple copying thing as it makes you hypocritical.

We win when companies drive one another.

from my smexy Note 5
    The Wacom stylus is a heck of a lot cheaper than apple's pencil... This is just one store that sells them... but they are cheaper elsewhere too...

http://m.target.com/p/bamboo-stylus-...jWwaArMi8P8HAQ

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig black Galaxy Note 5
    09-10-2015 12:54 AM
    The Wacom stylus is a heck of a lot cheaper than apple's pencil... This is just one store that sells them... but they are cheaper elsewhere too...

http://m.target.com/p/bamboo-stylus-...jWwaArMi8P8HAQ

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig black Galaxy Note 5
    Been using wacom tablet for the last 10 years, it will be interesting to how Apples ipencil matches up. Is the ipencil only for iPad pro or can it be used on other iPads?

dreaming of electric sheep
    09-10-2015 01:55 AM
    Actually, Samsung Digitiser and Spen "IS". Wacom Intuos technology. Literally (Fact). I used to use Wacom tablets 10 years ago in the studio at work and is one of the reasons why I bought my Notes (phones then tablets) knowing this manufacturing fact.
    And remember I did say"flattery".it is about time apple users got a better option than the terrible huge crayons for their ecosystems.

drone3 and crester like this.
    09-10-2015 01:59 AM
    They're expensive.

from my smexy Note 5
    Ummm... Samsung devices come with WACOM styluses... INCLUDED.
    09-10-2015 09:01 AM
    I'm not gonna hoof $800 for an iPad Pro then pay $100 for a stylus function. Come the heck on!
    chan_xo and djroy03 like this.
    09-10-2015 10:17 AM
    Exactly

09-10-2015 11:28 AM