Which camera is better, Note 5 vs iPhone 6S Plus?

MotorCityinaBox

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
16 megapixels for the Note 5 and 12 megapixels for the iPhone 6S Plus. While the 6S Plus was just annouced is there a way we can tell now which is better?

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Which camera is better, Note 6 vs iPhone 6S Plus?

This thread is useless without pics.

Posted via the Android Central App

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site

wait, I take that back... I think Galaxy S7 will have the best camera.

but I'm holding out for iPhone 8S Plus Plus.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Both iPhone 6+ and Note 5 have a great camera. However, in low light condition taking a moving objects, cat running around, people not sitting still, etc.. I found iPhone 6+ has better chance of capturing good sharp image while Note 5 has lesser chance from my experience . For the good image, both are good. In the well lid condition, there is no doubt that Note 5 can do better than iPhone. They both are good, Note 5 just gives you little better image.

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I believe iphone will be better... With only 8mp they was beating almost every phone, how with 12 I'm sure they will surpass note 5...

I agree, I do love the camera on my note 5 though.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

I believe iphone will be better... With only 8mp they was beating almost every phone, how with 12 I'm sure they will surpass note 5...

I'm not doubting that the iPhone 6S camera is not good, but remember megapixels don't always mean better pics though
The Note 5 camera is comparable, and maybe better than some DSLR camera which have much higher MP
A lot of factors may decide the ultimate quality of the camera

Anthony Martins Rock

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Note 5 or Edge+ camera still best you can get on a phone. Raw support with manual controls that you can get in an app for the Android phones is a double win. (I'm a photographer as well). My DSLR is fine but I am always impressed with what has come from my phone especially when I press and hold where I want the exposure to be taken. Plus exposure compensation works a treat for quik snaps that are printable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol