will tempred glass screen protector cover scratches?

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I have a tiny little scratch squiggly 1/4" scratch, I can feel it with my fingers. It's driving me nuts. Will a tempered Glass Screen Protector make the scratch invisible?

Posted via the Android Central App

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I have a tiny little scratch squiggly 1/4" scratch, I can feel it with my fingers. It's driving me nuts. Will a tempered Glass Screen Protector make the scratch invisible?

Probably, I have a little tiny dot that would not come off, then I applied a glass protector, and I can no longer see it.

beep

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
And better yet, you won't 'feel' the scratch anymore with the tempered glass even if it doesn't visually cover it up. Give it a try, it can only improve it and if it doesn't, you're only out a few bucks. Just make sure you don't accidentally order the plastic ones as I found out. On Amazon, the crooked companies will put "tempered glass" in the description yet the product is not tempered glass.

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Well it made the scratch more apparent actually. I ended up getting the Zagg invisible shield. But most importantly I can no longer feel it with my finger as I use the phone. So for anyone getting a screen protector just to cover up scratches it's not going to work or at least it didn't in my case.

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Well it made the scratch more apparent actually. I ended up getting the Zagg invisible shield. But most importantly I can no longer feel it with my finger as I use the phone. So for anyone getting a screen protector just to cover up scratches it's not going to work or at least it didn't in my case.

That stinks, exchange?

beep

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

You can also try a self healing screen protector.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013V...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4675399

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5