This nearly drove me insane at points. First few days i had a phone no issues. Then eventually once or twice a day when i wake up phone. Touch buttons would light up, but not the screen. Even if the screen would light up it would be grey or something. Its like its a big lag. Eventually things would pop in like clock other things one by one.
    I did factory reset. Everything was great, yesterday got new software update and today installed some apps like foursquare and tapatalk. Also nocited few app updates that ANT2+ some google apps.
    Now its back and it keeps happening much more frequently. Either screen wakes up but does not unlock via fingerprint sensor for about 10 seconds then bam everythiny superquick. It ls like it freezes for a short time.

Anyone else having this issue? Drives me crazy
    09-11-2015 05:51 AM
    This nearly drove me insane at points. First few days i had a phone no issues. Then eventually once or twice a day when i wake up phone. Touch buttons would light up, but not the screen. Even if the screen would light up it would be grey or something. Its like its a big lag. Eventually things would pop in like clock other things one by one.
    I did factory reset. Everything was great, yesterday got new software update and today installed some apps like foursquare and tapatalk. Also nocited few app updates that ANT2+ some google apps.
    Now its back and it keeps happening much more frequently. Either screen wakes up but does not unlock via fingerprint sensor for about 10 seconds then bam everythiny superquick. It ls like it freezes for a short time.

Anyone else having this issue? Drives me crazy
    I'm not having this issue but all 4 ANT apps in the App Manager are something I have disabled.
    09-11-2015 06:19 AM
    What are they for? How to disable them?
    09-11-2015 06:28 AM
    What are they for? How to disable them?
    It is some wireless technology. I could manually disable two of them in app manager but not the others, so I used this app to disable them and some other things. This only works on Samsung phones and you have to be careful, you can disable or uninstall just about anything. I wouldn't uninstall anything, just disable.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...agedisablerpro
    09-11-2015 07:08 AM
    Note 5 64GB AT&T - I don't have this issue.

As for ANT, I have disabled these on my device.
    09-11-2015 10:06 AM
    I don't have this problem and still have the ant apps enabled. At$t 64gb.
    09-11-2015 08:37 PM
    Ant disabled here too. No issues
    09-11-2015 08:47 PM
    Few claimed that ant has a battery drain issues. Which is not the case for sure. I look at running processes it never appears there plus it never shows up in battery use. The main purpose for Ant is to actuslly preserve battery life while using bluetooth with fitness gear and other devices. I do have fitbit charge hr and i do use fitness apps. However i dont think ill be running eith this phone. Not with nearly 1000 dollars phone.
    Kelly with ant there is no way for mento diable it without unistalling it. I tried. Once i click diable it asks to uninstall it.
    My lag issue since like somekind of memory leak oe freeze god know.
    09-11-2015 09:04 PM
    Few claimed that ant has a battery drain issues. Which is not the case for sure. I look at running processes it never appears there plus it never shows up in battery use. The main purpose for Ant is to actuslly preserve battery life while using bluetooth with fitness gear and other devices. I do have fitbit charge hr and i do use fitness apps. However i dont think ill be running eith this phone. Not with nearly 1000 dollars phone.
    Kelly with ant there is no way for mento diable it without unistalling it. I tried. Once i click diable it asks to uninstall it.
    My lag issue since like somekind of memory leak oe freeze god know.
    You need to show me screenshots of what you are doing when you try to disable.

Also I was talking about using the app I posted the link for, to disable it.
    09-12-2015 06:15 AM
    Im getting desperate here with this unlock bug!!! its driving me mad recently.
    10-03-2015 08:38 AM