Any Samsung Coupon codes for the $69.99 Fast Wireless charger?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I got a 30% off for registering the Note 5 but it will only work on items $59.99 or less. :'(

What gives, Samsung wants $69.99 for the new Wireless fast charger.

Anyone know any discount codes that will work?

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
They also want $34.99 for the fast charger that comes with the phone...

30% off of that is still $24.50.. not sure if they charge shipping...

I bought one on Amazon for less than $12, with free shipping.

Wait til it's available elsewhere and save your money.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
How convenient that they only give the 30% off for items $59.99 or less for new Note 5 owners and the new fast wireless charger is $69.99. :-\

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
By the time the Samsung Fast Charge pads are in stock in the US others will be selling the same Qualcom 2.0 fast charge chargers on ebay, Amazon, etc. for less. And there are lots of current none fast charger 1A output chargers now on sale anticipating the new versions which work just fine though a bit slower than the new ones will charge in.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I think wireless charging is a waste of money. I have the round disk I bought for the s6 for $34 on sale back in May. Is this the same one? I use it and it still charges pretty quick. I use it at night so I really don't need it to be fast but find it annoying it shutsoff when it's 100 percent.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I bought a tab S2 and got a 50% for accessories that were 59.99 and under so I was bummed out because the cheapest case for the tab s2 9.7 was 69.99 and I couldn't use it, but then I added it to the cart and applied the promotional and it discounted it half off to 34.99 I'm glad I tried it,maybe you should've give it a shot it might work.

Posted via the Android Central App

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I think wireless charging is a waste of money.

Not me. I keep one on my desk at home and one at work. So nice to just simply set my phone down and charge it a bit during the day without jerking around with cables. Just so very intuitive and simple.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I bought a tab S2 and got a 50% for accessories that were 59.99 and under so I was bummed out because the cheapest case for the tab s2 9.7 was 69.99 and I couldn't use it, but then I added it to the cart and applied the promotional and it discounted it half off to 34.99 I'm glad I tried it,maybe you should've give it a shot it might work.

Tried my code on the $69.99 charger and it didn't work.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
They need to mail a coupon for 50 percent off the fast wireless charger to everyone that sends them the wireless charger everyone has that's made by Samsung that doesn't work with the s6e plus or note 5...

Yellowcanary

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I have the S6 Edge Plus and bought the Samsung Fast Charger that I picked up from a seller on Amazon since Samsung didn't have it in stock and Amazon said from 2 to 3 months. I did have to pay $69 but no tax or shipping and this is the first time to use a wireless charger much less the Fast Charger and so far I love this thing doesn't have to be perfectly centered it has a soft blue glow at the end and turns green when complete doesn't seem to heat up the phone much and I have the Ottobox Semmatry Case on my phone

cgr1971

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for Best Buy to get them in stock since I have a gift card. I have had three of the ones that Best Buy gave away in the pre order promotion and none of them have worked.

tmp3150

Banned
Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I think wireless charging is a waste of money. I have the round disk I bought for the s6 for $34 on sale back in May. Is this the same one? I use it and it still charges pretty quick. I use it at night so I really don't need it to be fast but find it annoying it shutsoff when it's 100 percent.

My charger stays on all night and never turns off when the phone gets to 100%. Does this mean the wireless charger is broke? Other than the annoying super bright blue charging light, the charger seems to work well.

Posted via the Android Central App using the AT&T Note 5, 64GB

cvflowe

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
80+ dollars including taxes and shipping, other than fast charging, What are the advantages of using Sammy's puck? I use mine non-working giveaway at night. I'm looking to buy a new one, any recommendations?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
80+ dollars including taxes and shipping, other than fast charging, What are the advantages of using Sammy's puck? I use mine non-working giveaway at night. I'm looking to buy a new one, any recommendations?

The TYLT VU solo works fine with the Note 5 but it's not a fast wireless charger.

BarryH_GEG

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Its like 40$ on amazon. Even though its not sold by Samsung directly, judging on the rating, I doubt its a bootleg.

I don't buy accessories from eBay, Amazon Marketplace sellers, or non-Samsung approved resellers. I've been burned too many times. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox