HELLO WORLD! i am new to the forum ๐Ÿ˜† and well There are 2 main things that have been bugging me since i got the NOTE 5 and I NEED ANSWERS!

1. This might sound immature, but i got this phone for the SOLE PURPOSE of being able to edit pictures with the spen. What i mean by this is to crop my friends faces and put them on top of other pictures of animals and such.hahah weird i know.. i owned the note 2 for years and the note 4 for like half a year and it use to a peice of cake just LASSO THEIR FACE, IT WOULD SAVE TO THE CLIPBOARD AND THEN U INSERT IT ON ANOTHER PIC. With the note 5 the stuff i crop wont save to clipboard and i sure as hell dont want to save just thir face in my gallery, I tried to save it on scrapbook and it seemed like it would work but when i would insert it onto another pic the file name would appear with it. Which i dont want.. any help??

SECONDLY what is the purpose of the button on the spen do? I am not reffering to the one that u press to pop it out of phone im talking the one in the middle. Does this serve any other purpose besides just bringing up the air command window? I have tried pressing it in other apps and nothing happens. Someone please save me from my headaches. I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP HOPE ON SAMSUNG.

SINCERELY,
    THE NOOB

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-12-2015 05:45 PM
    You can use smart select on the spen menu for the lasso.

The button allows you to open the spen menu back up if it closed by touching the tip to the screen and pressing the button. Also in some apps, like lecture notes, that are optimized for the spen you can program it for different purposes such as an erasure. You can also use it for text selection and other functions as mentioned in your other post. It has a lot of uses depending on what app you are in.

09-12-2015 07:16 PM
    I create pics on mine.
    Even the note 2 would insert the name of the pic. Just long press the name then delete it.
    09-12-2015 07:26 PM
    Glad you got your answers. Now you can keep your Note 5.

I haven't tried to combine photos, might have to try this.
    09-13-2015 08:14 AM
    Glad you got your answers. Now you can keep your Note 5.

I haven't tried to combine photos, might have to try this.
    It's the main reason that I prefer the Note series.
    Attached Thumbnails S PEN HELP?!?!? new to forum.-smartselectimage_2015-09-11-19-21-09.jpg ย 
    09-13-2015 08:55 AM
    So when i lasso something am i forced to save it to gallery or scrapbook?? Or is there a way to just save it to clipboard like the previous notes..and just paste it when and where i need it and not have to worry about deleting the thing u cropped later on from ur gallery?

09-13-2015 10:00 AM
    I see no option to save to clipboard. I prefer to save to scrapbook to it can use them again without having to cut them again.
    09-13-2015 10:27 AM