11-03-2015 10:10 PM
41 12
tools
    Just picked mine up today. Sprint 64g black. Best buy had it in stock. Raleigh NC area. No preorder, just walked in. Playing around with it now. Still have my Note 4 too. Traded in S5, got 125 for it :-)

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-23-2015 10:54 PM
    Ordered my black N5 64GB two weeks ago from US Cellular and received it in three days.
    09-24-2015 11:17 AM
    Unsure about Costco and why they aren't available. It's a vendor that has kiosks at Costco... I'd like to find out if there is another Costco vendor in the area that isn't affiliated with them, and therefore has a different supply in stock.
    FYI, I finally checked in Colorado, and was told that no one at a Colorado Costco could even order a 64 GB model. Looks like the Verizon store for me.
    09-25-2015 03:13 PM
    ATT on line - Direct TV customer deal
    $500 per line $300 to switch and $200 trade + another $120 off if you combine your DTV and ATT bill. No issues ordering 64gb
    09-25-2015 03:58 PM
    Since it was iPhone day I decided to get a Note 5. I had to drive down to Greenville, NC to get but it was only two hours and you can spend that in traffic around here. North Carolina and Maryland were the only best buys around here that had it, none of the verizon stores had the 64GB. I didn't know that best buy was still doing the free wireless samsung chargers so that really made it worth the drive.
    09-25-2015 08:58 PM
    What area are you in if you don't mind me asking? I've been checking at both my local best buy stores for past week and they've only gotten one Verizon 64 GB in stock and it sold soon as it arrived.
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm in Manhattan.
    10-01-2015 08:37 AM
    I had to get my 64G from Delaware.... they only had 2 left. I live in jersey. The best buy salesman said there isn't a high demand for them so they don't order many.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-01-2015 01:17 PM
    Had decided to wait for BF deals. Just happened to be on the way to Costco yesterday, when a freind texted me that the $150 rebate for the Note 5 32GB was back. Wireless rep said the promo starts today. Only supposed to be for 32GB. They had no 64s in stock.

I may call around, but hate to get stuck without the rebate.

No real reason to require the 64, execpt that I'm so angry that the 8GB on my SG4 is jammed now, I don't want to run into issues in 2 years. Perhaps I just need to get the 32 and be done.
    10-27-2015 09:26 AM
    I walked in to Best Buy and walked out a half hour later with a 64 gig Note 5 on Verizon. My Note 3 didn't have a rebate so my GF got the phone (she was using my S3, so she was happy too). This was on October 3rd. I definitely am glad I got the 64 gig version.
    hobbsave4 likes this.
    10-27-2015 09:55 AM
    I walked in to Best Buy and walked out a half hour later with a 64 gig Note 5 on Verizon. My Note 3 didn't have a rebate so my GF got the phone (she was using my S3, so she was happy too). This was on October 3rd. I definitely am glad I got the 64 gig version.
    Did you also get the $100 best buy gift card?

That's the deal I took at best buy last week.
    10-27-2015 09:58 AM
    They applied it to my purchase. I ended up paying $543 for the phone, and bought an Otterbox Defender as well.
    10-27-2015 12:43 PM
    Back to Costco today, planning to get the 32 and rebates. The guy recognizes me, says it's my lucky day, he's got 2 64s in stock and they qualify for the rebates. Short version, I spend 90 minutes and don't have a new phone.

Am hoping to hear tomorrow that he has one physically in hand, and return to purchase it. Spent time waiting to be helped. Another couple spent a lot of time exchanging a recent purchase. A crazy old lady got involved with claims that her 4 recent phones were hacked. They used to have a good, fast, generous, and clear system in place. Now the kiosk prints a sheet, to bring to a register, that prints a sheet to bring to the Merch Pickup, where hopefully they can find what you bought. In todays case, it then required calls to the kiosk, a refund to be actually processed after a few startups, and multiple searches of the Merch p/u room.

UGH.
    hobbsave4 likes this.
    11-02-2015 05:35 PM
    Back to Costco today, planning to get the 32 and rebates. The guy recognizes me, says it's my lucky day, he's got 2 64s in stock and they qualify for the rebates. Short version, I spend 90 minutes and don't have a new phone.

Am hoping to hear tomorrow that he has one physically in hand, and return to purchase it. Spent time waiting to be helped. Another couple spent a lot of time exchanging a recent purchase. A crazy old lady got involved with claims that her 4 recent phones were hacked. They used to have a good, fast, generous, and clear system in place. Now the kiosk prints a sheet, to bring to a register, that prints a sheet to bring to the Merch Pickup, where hopefully they can find what you bought. In todays case, it then required calls to the kiosk, a refund to be actually processed after a few startups, and multiple searches of the Merch p/u room.

UGH.
    I gave up on Costco for the 64GB and just got one at best buy with $100 best buy gift card promo. Then signed up with Samsung pay to get the free wireless charger. Forgetaboutit.
    11-02-2015 06:47 PM
    Got it Finally...

Forms for $250 rebate to fill out.

Stopped at Verizon for a wireless charger, Samsung Pay promotion. Had to pay, now to register, fill out more forms and get that $50 back.

Now struggling with Smart Switch. My SG4 and Note 5 won't connect to each other. Any tips, tricks before I start a new thread? Google and forum search have not helped yet.
    11-03-2015 06:18 PM
    Got it Finally...

Forms for $250 rebate to fill out.

Stopped at Verizon for a wireless charger, Samsung Pay promotion. Had to pay, now to register, fill out more forms and get that $50 back.

Now struggling with Smart Switch. My SG4 and Note 5 won't connect to each other. Any tips, tricks before I start a new thread? Google and forum search have not helped yet.
    Glad you got it.
    Sorry no tips on smart switch. It just worked for me from S4.
    11-03-2015 06:26 PM
    UGH. Too much time spent and nothing accomplished.

Looks like a trip to Best Buy / Samsung Experience tomorrow.
    11-03-2015 10:10 PM
41 12