IQ Shield Screen Protectors Tempered Glass AND regular $6 off $7.98

kccasey

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Similar to the Skinomi Promo, IQ Shield has a similar promo for multiple protectors they make. Just look up IQ Shield for Note 5 The code is different for each protector. Code: MAFGETYP

If you scroll down to where it says "Special Offers and Product Promotions" Depending upon the protector you chose, depends on the promo code you see. So each protector has it's own Discount code. One code per order, so split each protector up in separate orders. I have 1 Glass and 1 film, separate orders, each $1.98. one their way since yesterday. I've use IQ Shield before. Their decent along with Skinomi. I typically get Skinomi because they usually have commonsense by including more than just one protector and have good overall skin and measurements are typically pretty dead on. I Haven't ordered IQ in a while.

But remember, if you want to get all Protectors, and this goes for Skinomi as well, Make sure you place a new order for each item to take advantage of the discount code, because it's one code per order. After discount, IQ is $1.98 per order. If your Prime, free shipping.

Since Skinomi and IQ Shield are doing it, there might be other sellers doing it. Check it out.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the iq shield and skinomi Tempered Glass Screen Protector and they look identical except for the labelling. They are probably made in same factory too. As such I would suggest to use skinomi at half the price of the iq shield.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz