AT&T Software Update For Note 5

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just received an AT&T software update for the Note 5. It said device improvements, but not sure for what as of yet....it's updating now. These maybe the updates that the international version has already received. Anyone else?

Last edited:

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hmm...the update didn't fix the S-Voice English HD quality, it's still not there, nor was it in the international version either after the updates. So, that problem still exists. Anyone notice S-Pay is acting a little buggy now. I know it's in beta, but it's sluggish after the AT&T update.

Soulfly79

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I got it as well.
Couldn't find anything related to the build number.

Not sure if it is different than before neither.

This is what it is now.
1442349050464.jpg

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got the notification. Waiting till I get home to see what this is all about...and to hear from u guys of course.

Posted via the Android Central App

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T Software Update For Note 5

Updated mine. This might be too early to celebrate, my Note 5 seems to work with free Samsung wireless charger got it from BestBuy now. The charger is now charging for over 30 min without dropping off to flashing blue light. I was not able to charge more than 10min before the update. Fingers crossed..

Update: I was able to charge from 60% to 100% using the Samsung wireless charger without issue. Yeahhh... I hope that stick!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bjbaylor

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Updated my phone. I haven't checked Samsung Pay yet, but the stock keyboard is definitely snappier.

Posted via the Android Central App