02-25-2016 09:27 PM
107 ... 345
tools
    I just saw this thread. Mostly because ive been desperate. Same issue. S pen started breaking off after about 2 months. And the clicking mechanism started to jam as well. Right now my s pen is stuck because the clicking mechanism is broken. No i did not insert the s pen backwards. Anyway, I've been resigned to the fact that i got to get myself a new one. Problem is im from the philippines and nobody sells them here. Going to samsung philippines in a few days and see what they can do but for now im pretty much screwed. ๐Ÿ˜•
    12-26-2015 08:08 AM
    I just saw this thread. Mostly because ive been desperate. Same issue. S pen started breaking off after about 2 months. And the clicking mechanism started to jam as well. Right now my s pen is stuck because the clicking mechanism is broken. No i did not insert the s pen backwards. Anyway, I've been resigned to the fact that i got to get myself a new one. Problem is im from the philippines and nobody sells them here. Going to samsung philippines in a few days and see what they can do but for now im pretty much screwed. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Is it still in the phone? If so all the pen or just one of two parts?
    If all of pen inside I would say you can get it out still by using the needle or pin, like pushing in a bit and than out with it...
    Regarding clicking mechanism I would check if spring is still in after/if you get it out. If you have both parts and spring you can glue it together, the new pen is the same, need to glue it at first occurrences.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-26-2015 11:50 AM
    The pens still in. I can get it out using the sheet of plastic that comes with the phone. The clickers jammed though so its not usable anymore unless i leave the s pen out itself. The springs still inside. Its just jamming for some odd reason. Bummer. I did not expect this kind of issue when i was deciding on a phone. Probably should have gotten the edge + instead.
    Gabbz Sorenson likes this.
    12-26-2015 09:22 PM
    I hate to be that guy...
    I love this phone. Hands down the best I've ever owned.
    I was entering some calendar events and the S Pen broke...the same way a crappy regular pen does.
    Anyone else have this issue?
    There about 10$ on eBay now. Get a new one. In my case.. I got a new one thinking the other popped out
    .. When really half stayed in. I'm really disappointed in this phone. The lack of a sd card. The spen pops out when u least expect it. The flaw in the pen getting stuck. Just a all around disappointment. I loved my note 4
    01-29-2016 08:44 AM
    What i find laughable about this thread, are the people who own the Note 5, and complain about the lack of an ext. sd card. I've never seen anyone walk into a phone carrier's store and buy a phone while wearing a blindfold. Whether you've owned a Note before, or not, if you don't know the basics about what you're about to purchase, don't buy it!!!!
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    01-29-2016 08:52 AM
    DO NOT GLUE IT i tried that first it worked for a brief amount of time now i have to tape the s pen together it looks awful and j cant put it in the slot on the phone and i found a new crack in it today
    02-19-2016 12:04 AM
    This is way late, but if it's the nib that broke off, I took a regular sewing needle and moved the stick around inside the s pen just enough to where it poked out a bit more. I then gripped it with my nails and pulled it out (you can now use the tweezer). I replaced the the tip with the spares that came in the box. No spares? You're stuck with buying a new pen.
    02-25-2016 09:27 PM
107 ... 345